What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isaac Luke wants a release

Lungfish

Juniors
Just heard on Sports Tonight that Isaac Luke wants a release from Souths because they wont upgrade his contract.

Last edited:

CHRIS SANDOW

Juniors
Problem is how can we bloody give him money when kidwell is chewing up our cap , as well as two mile an hour shannan hegarty.

CHRIS SANDOW

Juniors
If he leaves f**k him, beau faloon can be starting with trotter on the bench. We gave him a chance in league, made him the star he is today, and now he wants to piss on our leg before his next contract negotiations start. He's no cameron smith, he doesnt last 80 mins a game.

CHRIS SANDOW

Juniors
riley brown > isaac luke

That's a joke, riley brown is not as good. Riley brown is a good bartender at best lol. As for coming to the roosters , highly unlikely he will. I'm sure he wouldnt want to play for a club that is experiencing financial stress , no need to mention the recent cost cutting measures lolololol

adamkungl

Immortal
I'd rather Luke than Brown tbh. Although Brown will always have a happy place in my memory for putting Wing in his place.
and since when is CHRIS SANDOW the expert on our finances?? Lost millions...ffs moron

Sugar

Bench
He has had a few up upgrades this year already.
He's getting greedy so let him go and be a fat greedy pig at another club.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
we cant afford to lose him. he and sandow and the future of our club. and i think by next year luke will be considered one of the top 10 players in the comp. i heard his asking price is about 300k.. i would pay that in a heart beat

herbie timms

Juniors
I truely admire Issac as a footballer but no player is bigger than the club he represents.
If he wants a release then let him go as he nor any other player is worth keeping if that is how they want to carry on.

Ram Man

Juniors
we cant afford to lose him. he and sandow and the future of our club. and i think by next year luke will be considered one of the top 10 players in the comp. i heard his asking price is about 300k.. i would pay that in a heart beat

Then he is asking for way too much!
It will be what his 2nd full year of NRL...FFS dont pay him that much Souths, Falloon can fill that hole, Sandow is where you want to invest the future in.
Roosters wont sign him, they have James Aubusson who is a similar mould of Issac. Little man with ball skills who is fearless in defence, he just needs to get over his injuries...Stand up for yourself Bunnies, dont give in to him...

Lynch

Juniors
He has had a few up upgrades this year already.
He's getting greedy so let him go and be a fat greedy pig at another club.
Yeah i swear i heard in the news thats the club upgraded his contract without Luke asking for one, because he was playing good football...
We NEED to resign him

Latest posts