What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It must be a week for losing the plot...

skeepe

Immortal
... because Phil Gould has gone and done the same thing in the SMH today. His article,
"This cap doesn't fit, so why should we wear it?"
is nothing else but an attack on the NRL by the Roosters masquerading as a genuine article.

I'm fully expecting ANOTHER predictable salary cap spray on the Footy Show this afternoon. Someone pass me the tissues!

Anonymous

Juniors
skeepe said:
... because Phil Gould has gone and done the same thing in the SMH today. His article,
"This cap doesn't fit, so why should we wear it?"
is nothing else but an attack on the NRL by the Roosters masquerading as a genuine article.

I'm fully expecting ANOTHER predictable salary cap spray on the Footy Show this afternoon. Someone pass me the tissues!
LOL.. hey skeepe, do you think that Gus read your article on Leagueunlimited?
The Cap Fits, So Wear It

skeepe

Immortal
If he hasn't I hope he does. He says that he speaks for the fans, but his point of view runs directly opposite to mine and, if he really does speak for the fans he would know all their opinions wouldn't he?

Latest posts