What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's time to pluck the chickens!

11Straight

Juniors
After such a dominant display by the dragons tonight the mouth waters at the ANZAC game next week v the Roosters,On present form i think we can knock the benchmark right off their perch what do you guys think??

Collateral

Coach
I think that the Roosters game isnt as important as the Manly and Sharks games are....we know we can beat the top teams when we want to play...but its getting motivated to beat the lower teams that we need to work hard on.

11Straight

Juniors
RedDragon said:
I think that the Roosters game isnt as important as the Manly and Sharks games are....we know we can beat the top teams when we want to play...but its getting motivated to beat the lower teams that we need to work hard on.
I totally agree with that hence the confidence i have with the Roosters its the next two games after that that have me most worried.

Southernsaint

Staff member
If you've got a Kogarah Season Ticket, get to the ground early next Sunday. Apparently you have to line up to get an SFS-compatible ticket & then go to the gate - you can't use your normal pass.

It has the potential to be a Parramatta-esque ticketing nightmare.

In other news, I was a bit dissapointed to see that there's another game on ANZAC Day this year. I thought Saints vs Easts was to stand alone.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Biglance

Bench
i think we shouldnt worry so much and leave the motivation to the coaches and if they do their job we will see the results

dont get carried away its only three wins

izzo

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
If you've got a Kogarah Season Ticket, get to the ground early next Sunday. Apparently you have to line up to get an SFS-compatible ticket & then go to the gate - you can't use your normal pass.

In other news, I was a bit dissapointed to see that there's another game on ANZAC Day this year. I thought Saints vs Easts was to stand alone.

Cheers,
Ben S.

use to be souths v easts on the anzac day a few years ago

Southernsaint

Staff member
izzo said:
Southernsaint said:

Cheers,
Ben S.

use to be souths v easts on the anzac day a few years ago

Souths have got Monday to themselves again...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Munky

Coach
Southernsaint said:

It would be fun to see two absolutely knackered teams in the Panthers and Broncos play on Saturday. It would be a contender for worst match of the year!

Southernsaint

Staff member
Munky said:
Southernsaint said:

It would be fun to see two absolutely knackered teams in the Panthers and Broncos play on Saturday.

Yeah, it would be :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Latest posts