What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JACK HETHERINGTON

dungay dragon

Juniors
While its being reported that the Club is close to signing Musgrove (Bunnies) and Korbin Sims (Broncs) I Noticed recently that the Panthers havent secured this fire brand to a new contract.. Jack Hetherington
Would be an ideal replacement for LAM and a definite fan favourite..
Plays it hard and tough .Has no fear ..Good leg speed .. Hits just as hard and effective as JDB..
Get it done Basil

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
HE’S STILL TOO RAW. IF YOU WANT TO REPLACE LAM’S IMPACT WE NEED AN OLDER PROP

While its being reported that the Club is close to signing Musgrove (Bunnies) and Korbin Sims (Broncs) I Noticed recently that the Panthers havent secured this fire brand to a new contract.. Jack Hetherington
Would be an ideal replacement for LAM and a definite fan favourite..
Plays it hard and tough .Has no fear ..Good leg speed .. Hits just as hard and effective as JDB..
Get it done Basil

Talked to a Bunnies fan yesturday, and actually understood what he said despite his lack of teeth, he reckons Musgrove goes pretty good.
I've been a fan of signing Korbin for a while.

Gareth67

First Grade
Talked to a Bunnies fan yesturday, and actually understood what he said despite his lack of teeth, he reckons Musgrove goes pretty good.
I've been a fan of signing Korbin for a while.

Wasn’t that little fella that runs around the field in a Wabbit’s costume was it ? :rabbit:

Musgrove certainly does look the goods and would be a welcomed addition the the team , but I am not sold on Korbin Simms as yet - needs to be more consistent .

Last edited:

Frank Facer

First Grade
I identified Hetherington as a potential signing a few week ago. He is young and he looks like a goer, he is aggressive, looks to have toughness and has upside. I would by buying him.

Musgrove has impressed me both time we have played Souths in the Charity Shield the last 2 years. It does concern me that he has been unable to hold down a regular spot in Souths 17 over the last 2 years.

I would pass on Korbin Sims.

I identified Hetherington as a potential signing a few week ago. He is young and he looks like a goer, he is aggressive, looks to have toughness and has upside. I would by buying him.

Musgrove has impressed me both time we have played Souths in the Charity Shield the last 2 years. It does concern me that he has been unable to hold down a regular spot in Souths 17 over the last 2 years.

I would pass on Korbin Sims.
Maybe his mom hasn't caught Rusty's eye, easiest way to get a contract at Souths.

Brutalitops

Juniors
I'd take Korbin. Tariq improved 10x since he came here, I could see Korbin improving 10x under the same system and alongside his brother.

Would take Musgrove over Hetherington