What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack Rogers- son of Mat - Grandson of Steve

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Maybe the possibility of the name Rogers going around in Sharks colours might take away the pain of seeing 'lil peach running around for the pennies.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Not sure if it's been mentioned already but Jack is playing for De La today against Gymea at 4.00.

It will be interesting to see how he goes against the big boys

webShark

Not sure if it's been mentioned already but Jack is playing for De La today against Gymea at 4.00.

It will be interesting to see how he goes against the big boys

Let us know how he goes and the result. Many Thanks. I would have gone but thought games were on Sunday.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Let us know how he goes and the result. Many Thanks. I would have gone but thought games were on Sunday.

Mate I didn't get a chance to go down there. I will speak to a mate that was there and I'll post what he had to say.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Well Jack got absolutely man handled on Saturday. He ran into a red hot Gymea outfit who ended up winning 33-10.

He played both fullback and wing and didn't have an impact at all. He was also copping it from fans off the field and players on the field.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Snoop are any of the Flegg kids playing in that comp as well

Some are and some are suppose to be but just don't give a rats at the moment.

I'm surprised the club has done nothing about these contracted players not currently playing in any comp at the moment.

drago brelli

Bench
Well Jack got absolutely man handled on Saturday. He ran into a red hot Gymea outfit who ended up winning 33-10.

He played both fullback and wing and didn't have an impact at all. He was also copping it from fans off the field and players on the field.

People on the side lines were probably pissed. Why would they treat him like that, he is one of their own. He'll probably go back up the Gold Coast.

Latest posts