What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jackson Kaufusi & Jarrod Anderson

Simon

Juniors
I know Anderson was trialling for a contract at the Dogs. I think I remember hearing something along the lines of we'll see how he goes in the trials and go from there. Haven't heard anything since then.

Dog-E

Juniors
Need to keep well clear of Anderson I would hope!!....Not good enuff for the Sharkies, then he aint good enuff 4 US i reckon!!

And thankfully, since his old man isn't coach any more - it ain't gonn happen!!! [-X [-o<

lolesi

First Grade
haha i sure hope you don't get anderson
i would not like to see any other nrl team get put through what he put us through, his so shit
though he would never get a run in first grade anyway

aqua_duck

Coach
Anderson and Kaufusi are both pathetic, useless hacks. Anderson is useless, absolute nuffy as for KAufusi, the bloke was getting carved up in 1st grade rugby for the two blues, I remember a game last season against southern districts where Ryan McGoldrick had a field day against him.

RifRaf

Juniors
Kaufusi is an inspired signing and I have no doubt that Lapina or Jackson (depending on what he'd like to be called today) will be the shining light in an otherwise lack lustre backline....

Anderson and Kafusi, have set records for the lowest rating in RLW. I think Jarrod scored a 3 last year, but still kept his spot in first grade. I'm pretty sure the Dogs have enough depth without Vagana, to not require players of metro cup quality.

PREDATOR

Juniors
Hang on a tick,what about Eric Grothe (jnr)
Living off his old man's reputation and was lucky to play reserves at Roosters #-o

Alan Shore

First Grade
aqua_duck said:
Anderson and Kaufusi are both pathetic, useless hacks. Anderson is useless, absolute nuffy as for KAufusi, the bloke was getting carved up in 1st grade rugby for the two blues, I remember a game last season against southern districts where Ryan McGoldrick had a field day against him.

*Applauds*