What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Fisher Harris

Matua

Bench
Yah....if Air NZ staff are saying up the Wahs as part of in flight messaging then you would be dumb to not get on board.

Sure it is a stupid saying, but it has become our stupid saying, and we are killing Union in NZ because our brand embraces stupid sayings and our brand has a don't kill the fun rule that is packing out Mt Smart while the rest of the NRL and competing codes in NZ scratch their arses and wonders what is in the water over here.
I have an AirNZ flight to Auckland tomorrow - I might have to cancel and go with Qantas. ;)

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Harris is a Kiwi through and through and this signing is looking like the tipping point for Maori stars in the NRL wanting to see a similar revolution to the rise of the likes of Tonga and Samoa.
I agree, this is 100% how I see it. JFH is a leader, he has massive mana, those guys who played under him to smack the Kangaroos would love to play with him more.

Blair

Coach
Great signing. Barnett, Niukore, etc, can just be their excellent selves next year, without the pressure of being Fonua-Blake's replacement.

2024 is right here, right now, and it's exciting. Next year (Warriors fans just love talking about 'next year'!) can wait.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Great signing. Barnett, Niukore, etc, can just be their excellent selves next year, without the pressure of being Fonua-Blake's replacement.

2024 is right here, right now, and it's exciting. Next year (Warriors fans just love talking about 'next year'!) can wait.
f**k next year, you guys are a shot this year if Nathan's hammy goes again. Your halves are a weakness but it's a very open comp apart from Penrith

I agree, this is 100% how I see it. JFH is a leader, he has massive mana, those guys who played under him to smack the Kangaroos would love to play with him more.
Joey said on a podcast that in the Maori Camp this year (or maybe last year), they put Leo Thompson with him. Thompson came back to the Knights a completely different player. Diet was different, mental prep was different, routines were different. All because he spent time with JFH

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Joey said on a podcast that in the Maori Camp this year (or maybe last year), they put Leo Thompson with him. Thompson came back to the Knights a completely different player. Diet was different, mental prep was different, routines were different. All because he spent time with JFH
This is so cool. He exudes that sort of leadership - it's pretty rare in league.

Scott

Bench
Someone else was saying (possibly Brandy), JFH doesn't speak much, but is the person who keeps all the young Penrith boys level. If he thinks someone is playing up or being a dick, he just looks at them and that is enough. You don't get on the wrong side of him. Pure leader.

Latest posts