What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham.

Drag Queen

Bench
WTF? Now our forward pack is copping it and Ah Mau. Ah Mau is an excellent front rower, hardly makes a mistake and makes a mountain of post contact meters.

Come on, our pack is one of the best in the comp and will be better next season with the signing of Graham and continued development of some our young players. I thought Lawrie had his best game for us against the Dogs. Then there's Host, Sele and Leilua.

Our backline was our big issue this season. With addition of Hunt, next season, i think our outside backs will be our problem. Lafai is inconsistent, Aitken's positional play in defence is questionable, Nightingale is solid but is too slow and MacDonald lacks heart and is quite slow off the mark. We have Garrick, Herbert, Lomax, Johns and Marsters all coming through the junior ranks. The latter 3 are probably a couple of seasons off, but if one of Garrick or Herbert doesn't crack the top grade next season I'll be very surprised.
Aitken has been missing throughout most the season due to shoulder injury. Let's remember the kid is only 22. Ah Mau has been the quiet achiever all season. I also thought Lawrie had a good few minutes and can see the potential. The seasons's over JOnsey so I'm over and out.

Last edited:

Pro Dragons

Juniors
I hope Graham's never say die attitude is infectious and it will see us win many more close games. I also hope he has actually put pen to paper and we are not being led to another disappointment.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
In case anyone was wondering or had any doubt, this is basically 100% confirmed now... Just waiting on club announcement.

Francis Tualau's latest instagram post was farewelling Graham, as well as Josh Morris fronting the media yesterday to say they are sad to see him leave.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
In case anyone was wondering or had any doubt, this is basically 100% confirmed now... Just waiting on club announcement.

Francis Tualau's latest instagram post was farewelling Graham, as well as Josh Morris fronting the media yesterday to say they are sad to see him leave.

Tom it will be announced by the end of the week or early next week

Very experienced, smart footballer.

By all reports a first class character. A leader in every sense.

This season he failed to make any impact for the Dogs on the field.

Seemed to either be busted, mentally stale or running on "old legs".

Welcome James. We expect you to be the leader on the field we desperately need.

Feel free to take on the on field coaching role. Lord knows with McIdiot still in charge the club needs all the help it can get.

Nanadragon

Juniors
I watched James Graham last night on NRL 360 confirm that he is talking to Saints but that there are a few details still to be sorted. I'm sorry, but to me there was no excitement shown from him to be coming to us and he was very sorry to be leaving the dogs. Let's hope when it comes to next year he is happy being within our team.
As far as coaches go, all we need is somebody who can instill the WILL TO WIN in our boys. I saw none of that in Round 26 when we had everything to play for.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
I watched James Graham last night on NRL 360 confirm that he is talking to Saints but that there are a few details still to be sorted. I'm sorry, but to me there was no excitement shown from him to be coming to us and he was very sorry to be leaving the dogs. Let's hope when it comes to next year he is happy being within our team.
As far as coaches go, all we need is somebody who can instill the WILL TO WIN in our boys. I saw none of that in Round 26 when we had everything to play for.
The guy is still contracted to the dogs, cant have him jumping for joy ect he needs to be respectful to his current club...