What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Roberts

Outlaw Pete

Juniors
Good on you Old Timer.
As soon as I see his moniker I continue scrolling. One of the worst if not the worst "contributor " on here.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Time to move on from this thread....and while we are at it can we also move on from Vaseline, Homies, arses and dudes and general name calling etc etc...its ok to be funny at times with one liners (at times I do that) and peoples point of view but the rubbish on here lately has nothing to do with Rugby League and quite frankly its becoming boring..move on fellas we can do better than that.....

V

Vasilevsky

All good Old Timer. I will leave the idiot alone.

Any further posts he makes will be ignored, however I don't like your chances of his posts improving in content. No doubt exactly as you have described will continue as his only purpose here is as a troll.

Cheers mate

No, you can't leave yet. The experiment isn't finished.

I knew you would reply shortly before or after the time I specified because the only choice I left you with was to do precisely as I said you would do, thereby ruling that out at any cost. Or to slightly modify that and thereby make yourself believe you weren't doing what I said you would do. But I guessed you would do it slightly after, not slightly before the time frame I specified. You could have done that but it would have made it less obvious you have been relegated to merely waiting for my messages but still not done precisely what I said.

So what was your thinking on this point? What did you choose to reply then and how long it it take you to reach the conclusion that is what you should do?

But now you have opened another can of worms. One could write a book on your thought process:crazy:!

Now you have stated you will ignore me but we both know you are at this very moment anxiously awaiting my message. You can't do as you have been doing, waiting 30 to 40min and then replying as though you weren't just waiting for my message. But now you see what I have done? By saying that is what you won't do, I have given the opportunity to do just that! But damn it! I gave you that opportunity until I told you I had given you the opportunity thereby taking it away again!

This is going to interesting. My guess is that you are going to use all your willpower and not reply for several hours. I will tell you why that is once I see what you do.

No, you can't leave yet. The experiment isn't finished.

I knew you would reply shortly before or after the time I specified because the only choice I left you with was to do precisely as I said you would do, thereby ruling that out at any cost. Or to slightly modify that and thereby make yourself believe you weren't doing what I said you would do. But I guessed you would do it slightly after, not slightly before the time frame I specified. You could have done that but it would have made it less obvious you have been relegated to merely waiting for my messages but still not done precisely what I said.

So what was your thinking on this point? What did you choose to reply then and how long it it take you to reach the conclusion that is what you should do?

But now you have opened another can of worms. One could write a book on your thought process:crazy:!

Now you have stated you will ignore me but we both know you are at this very moment anxiously awaiting my message. You can't do as you have been doing, waiting 30 to 40min and then replying as though you weren't just waiting for my message. But now you see what I have done? By saying that is what you won't do, I have given the opportunity to do just that! But damn it! I gave you that opportunity until I told you I had given you the opportunity thereby taking it away again!

This is going to interesting. My guess is that you are going to use all your willpower and not reply for several hours. I will tell you why that is once I see what you do.
give it a rest vas!quit the psycho babble and the communist dribble and talk football as you can see everyone is over it no one cares what Lenin,Stalin,Trotsky or Karl Marx said or thought communism is dead and so are they and they have no relevance to what this forum is actually
About,if you support the dragons then fine! Show it by taking part in the discussions about them instead of trying to psychoanalyse everyone on here earstwhile quoting dead Russian dictators and revolutionaries its football mate not 1917 Soviet Union!all the best mate hope things swing around from here!:D

BennyV

Referee
Lol...

So Vas predicted that Miller would respond to him after a certain time, or before that time, or after that time...and since Miller responded at some point, before or after the initially specified point, Vas thinks he is in Millers head.

Top thread!

TruSaint

Referee
Lol...

So Vas predicted that Miller would respond to him after a certain time, or before that time, or after that time...and since Miller responded at some point, before or after the initially specified point, Vas thinks he is in Millers head.

Top thread!

Millers post is indicative of the guys character...

This "mind playing" sh.....t is over for me. in other words... u r correct

Old Timer

Coach
Roberts is now a Bronco so until next years thread of "Big Signing Coming' it should be put to bed and this thread left to gather cobwebs.

Now the question is will Vas stump up and make 1 last post about Miller on this thread and will he then have the self conviction to sit there waiting until doomsday for Miller to post 1 more reply?

Then and only then Vas will your theory be finally be resolved.

TruSaint

Referee
:clap::clap:
Roberts is now a Bronco so until next years thread of "Big Signing Coming' it should be put to bed and this thread left to gather cobwebs.

Now the question is will Vas stump up and make 1 last post about Miller on this thread and will he then have the self conviction to sit there waiting until doomsday for Miller to post 1 more reply?

Then and only then Vas will your theory be finally be resolved.

:clap:

TruSaint

Referee
Don't get me wrong but I'm rooting for Vas.

Straight Shooter

What part of his political, historical, and economic theories appealed to you... on a footy forum?
How can we get you wrong ?

This is where you lose any credibility. He continued on a path of constant and irrelevant crap, against a fair minded member of this forum.

Support him all you like.

Last edited:

Exsilium

First Grade
Talk about a hijacked thread. The amount of words compared to meaningful and relevant content is 10-1.

James Roberts...okay back on topic.

duck

Juniors
I had no idea Vasilevsky was batting for the other team. Not that there's anything wrong with that mind you but I prefer pussy myself.

FlameThrower

Bench
Have not posted in ages, but frankly this forum has turned into rubbish....used to love checking out the comments but in the last few months it's lost its core...which is to talking football. How about the grown ups take deep breath and focus on the Football and the mighty Dragons...
All the best...

Latest posts