What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jardine Bobongie

bluemazda

Juniors
hey guys just read the shark tank done up by drag queens all good wraps about this bloke we have signed for 2004... north queenslander and a workhorse utility....they reckon he,s better than matt hilder and a bloke called harko from the cowboys under 19 side coached him ... frenzy knows all about this any suggestions for for our chat site ? this guy was spotted by sludge and sludge spotted shannon hegarty for the western reds pity we could have had him

Frenzy

Juniors
I know nothing else of him other than what I already reported on the old forum.

I think Harko might be a bit biased in suggesting he's better than Matty Hilder at this stage though - Jardine is just a kid who probably won't see first grade this year unless they make him the number one 5/8 which I doubt.

bluemazda

Juniors
ok but better to give him the spotlight rather than nothing at all... dont forget et started at 17 ritso at 16 birdy at 17 galloway at 17 the list goes on so never too young but its a very tight selection gap.. we should pick on form and not on merit or reputation eg beatts needs to be dropped to first division and we need to warn nuts to get rid of the penalty crap or get dropped too remember when lang was our coach we were one of the cleanest teams in the comp but failed to be a strongarm

elmosharky

Juniors
Yea I,ve seen him play! Very impressive hard worker, turns up everywhere on the park good vision with the skills to do all!

The best thing about Jardine is that he is a very nice kid! got it upstairs!

He played A grade for Norths in the mackay this year and when it looked like they would miss out on the finals he moved back to under 19,s who were not doing to good and he took them through to a great grand final win against The Moranbah Miners who were miner premiers! and he was man of the match! I saw it he's good! also played rep A grade and u'19's for Mackay and Nth Qld!

There are a lot of players coming out of Mackay again this year for NRL!

Frenzy

Juniors
elmosharky said:
Yea I,ve seen him play! Very impressive hard worker, turns up everywhere on the park good vision with the skills to do all!

The best thing about Jardine is that he is a very nice kid! got it upstairs!

He played A grade for Norths in the mackay this year and when it looked like they would miss out on the finals he moved back to under 19,s who were not doing to good and he took them through to a great grand final win against The Moranbah Miners who were miner premiers! and he was man of the match! I saw it he's good! also played rep A grade and u'19's for Mackay and Nth Qld!

There are a lot of players coming out of Mackay again this year for NRL!

Good report elmo, thanks for the info.

imasharkie

Coach
Elmo is it true cronulla signed off on a deal with the north mackay club so as to give their players an affiliation with a nrl club?

bluemazda

Juniors
no the sharks are now affiliated with norths devils in the brisbane competetion they were previously with melbourne storm and i have followed norths devils since i was a little boy so norths and sharks great stuff !!! norths had several big names like neville draper, marty bella ,mark murray to name a few

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
You sure Mazda, that would warm this guys heart.
I have pulled on the Norths Devils Jersey, many years ago. Still wear my socks on cold nights.
Always been a Shark.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well I will catch a few of their matches next year then. Maybe catch a future Sharkie making his way through. :D

imasharkie

Coach
Where do they play at angry?
I've always supported easts but I can easily change to norths if they are affiliated to cronulla

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Nudgee, just off the Gateway. Norths is only 20 mins away, like everything else up here ;-)

imasharkie

Coach
Mr Angry said:
Nudgee, just off the Gateway. Norths is only 20 mins away, like everything else up here ;-)
Living on the north coast makes that very handy for me........thanks for the info angry :D

elmosharky

Juniors
blueboatboy2 Yes it is true that The Sharks have signed on with the Northern Devils in MACKAY! not Brisbane! Jardines Club and they will be sending players up every now and then! I also hope they keep an eye on the other Mackay clubs to because there is a lot of talent up here! and from my town Moranbah Miners ( when I played we were the Moranbah Sharks with the good old day jersys)

Moranbah: Josh Hannay(Cowboys), Clinton Schifcofske(Raiders), Denis Scott(Bulldogs), Travis Norton(Bulldogs), Shane Marteene(Bulldogs), Dysart: Matt Sing(Cowboys) Mackay: Shannon Hagarty(Roosters), Brett Dallas(Wigin), Sarina: Wendal Sailer(Reds), Martin Bella(Sarina IGA), Kevin Campion(Cowboys), Dale Shearer(?),

bluemazda

Juniors
elmosharky said:
blueboatboy2 Yes it is true that The Sharks have signed on with the Northern Devils in MACKAY! not Brisbane!

elmo i,m sure it was for northern suburbs (devils) in the qrl comp !!!! ring sludge and ask

elmosharky

Juniors
I have the rugby League week where it states that "Cronulla has signed Jardine Bobongie from Northern Suburbs Devils club MACKAY and that they have also come to terms with the mackay team as a Feeder club for the future!!!

If you want the full articial I will email to to you.

Next you'll try and tell me that Jardine is from Nths devils in Brisbane!

Latest posts