What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jared Warea Hargreaves

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
So guttered hes leaving us, hard runner, aggressive and dosent take a backward step. You can tell he loves the confrontation.

I hope we get to see him in a Kiwi jersey soon though.

Daddycool

Juniors
You can't keep everyone. I sure Manly could've signed him to an extension earlier in the year, if they really wanted to keep him.

I think it's similar to the case of Peter Wallace at Penrith. By the time they realised how good he could be.....another club had swooped with a big money offer.

I wish he was still playing with us next year, but, ......... that's just how it goes.

Downie

Guest Moderator
He needs to learn how to tackle first. Great with the ball in hand and loves the shoulder charge, but I wouldn't want him defending my line.

bozo's bum

Juniors
..he woke up to himself and got the hell out of the insular peninsular. Ironically went to another chequebook team

Grumpy Old Man

Juniors
Needs to learn to wrap the attacking player up ball and all, his shoulder charges look great when they come off but when he misses he puts the defencive line under to much pressure.

Latest posts