What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We still have money to spend under the cap, so signing Hayne did nothing from stopping us sign some depth in the front row.

BA even said at the start of the year he was happy with the squad we had even in the forwards. Showing how badly he had Misread how the game was going to be played this season. All clubs were told in the off season about the new rules but BA was still happy to turn all our forwards into starvin Marvin.

strider

Post Whore
We still have money to spend under the cap, so signing Hayne did nothing from stopping us sign some depth in the front row.

BA even said at the start of the year he was happy with the squad we had even in the forwards. Showing how badly he had Misread how the game was going to be played this season. All clubs were told in the off season about the new rules but BA was still happy to turn all our forwards into starvin Marvin.

The NRL said they were gonna crack down on the foot touching the ball when playing it and the penalties within 10m of the goal line ..... they've gone waaaaay further than that .... dont think anyone saw what has happened coming .... so i think you got yourself a handful of straws there

Gronk

Staff member
The NRL said they were gonna crack down on the foot touching the ball when playing it and the penalties within 10m of the goal line ..... they've gone waaaaay further than that .... dont think anyone saw what has happened coming .... so i think you got yourself a handful of straws there

There certainly has been a blitz and I am sure that Todd thinks that it is short time pain for long term gain.

The sin bin for repeated infringements has me baffled. Refs can be awarding a team 5:1 penalties and then to give a further piggy back by throwing someone from the defending team in the bin. Well of course the defending team will be penalized more compared to the team who have had the ball for 20 mins !

In 2018 a team with early momentum will more than likely dominate for the entire match.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Pretty sure it was the entire play the ball area, which also includes the ruck which means more penalties and a slower game. Less endurance and less reason for our pack to like the the Kenyan commonwealth games Athletics team.

I might be grasping at straws as you put it but BA has badly misread the way the game has gone this season. We don’t have the pack to compete in 2018 it’s as simple as that.

Happy MEel

First Grade
There certainly has been a blitz and I am sure that Todd thinks that it is short time pain for long term gain.

The sin bin for repeated infringements has me baffled. Refs can be awarding a team 5:1 penalties and then to give a further piggy back by throwing someone from the defending team in the bin. Well of course the defending team will be penalized more compared to the team who have had the ball for 20 mins !

In 2018 a team with early momentum will more than likely dominate for the entire match.
Except us in round 1. Sigh

strider

Post Whore
Pretty sure it was the entire play the ball area, which also includes the ruck which means more penalties and a slower game. Less endurance and less reason for our pack to like the the Kenyan commonwealth games Athletics team.

I might be grasping at straws as you put it but BA has badly misread the way the game has gone this season. We don’t have the pack to compete in 2018 it’s as simple as that.
And there were just dozens of players on the market for 2018 in january when the nrl decided they would change the way games would be played .... f**k that bald merkin he should have come out and said, oh shit we are f**ked now, cos that would have made it all better

hineyrulz

Post Whore
And there were just dozens of players on the market for 2018 in january when the nrl decided they would change the way games would be played .... f**k that bald merkin he should have come out and said, oh shit we are f**ked now, cos that would have made it all better
So it’s the NRL’s fault??? Why are we the only team with a pack of anorexics???

I watched the game with some friends and they couldn’t believe how small our pack looked, one of them loves the polar Bear and thinks he a great young player but Couldn’t believe how small he looked compared to last year.

strider

Post Whore
So it’s the NRL’s fault??? Why are we the only team with a pack of anorexics???

I watched the game with some friends and they couldn’t believe how small our pack looked, one of them loves the polar Bear and thinks he a great young player but Couldn’t believe how small he looked compared to last year.
Im not saying its the nrl's fault ... where the f**k did you pluck that horseshit from

And i too would love if we had a decent big boppa ... hell 5 yrs ago when ppl were whacking off to pauli pauli i said jnr paulo was more important to us .... i dont agree with everything BA ever does - i reckon he has made plenty of stuff ups

My point is, you are banging on about him saying we were ok in f**king january when there was no chance in hell of anything changing ..... one minute we are unfit f**ks, the next we are too skinny and should just sit in the corner eating pies so we can beef up

at the moment there is ZERO pleasing people who want a scalp .... infact now i think you are searching for extra ammo .... i get it - we are all miserable about what has happened this year, but you gotta be a bit objective too

Gronk

Staff member
Im not saying its the nrl's fault ... where the f**k did you pluck that horseshit from

And i too would love if we had a decent big boppa ... hell 5 yrs ago when ppl were whacking off to pauli pauli i said jnr paulo was more important to us .... i dont agree with everything BA ever does - i reckon he has made plenty of stuff ups

My point is, you are banging on about him saying we were ok in f**king january when there was no chance in hell of anything changing ..... one minute we are unfit f**ks, the next we are too skinny and should just sit in the corner eating pies so we can beef up

at the moment there is ZERO pleasing people who want a scalp .... infact now i think you are searching for extra ammo .... i get it - we are all miserable about what has happened this year, but you gotta be a bit objective too

Thing is that if you collate all the criticisms to BA and then look at the Cowboys: they are fit, they are not skinny, they have big boppers. Really they just have a stack of players way out of form including GOAT.

Maybe we just have a whole bunch of players out of form too ? Prolly not cos the way that things roll around here, heads have to roll when we lose a bunch.

ZanyUglyFinnishspitz-max-1mb.gif

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Because he is going to come out publicly and bag the shit out of his forward pack just so you know he knows?!?!

Sadly you don’t know, y’know?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Because he is going to come out publicly and bag the shit out of his forward pack just so you know he knows?!?!

Sadly you don’t know, y’know?
But we still have money to spend, if he wasn’t happy don’t you think he would of spent it on strengthening up the pack???

Gronk

Staff member
But we still have money to spend, if he wasn’t happy don’t you think he would of spent it on strengthening up the pack???

IIRC he has been shopping in UK trying to find a pig or two.

He has said often that we are short a front rower and that they are looking for one.

T-Boon

Coach
We need Hayne to switch his dream to playing 5/8 for Parra.

He would be good outside of Mitchy. All I see Norman doing is drifting across at angles that seem wrong and doing front door or back door passes. Hayne plays direct smash mouth football, throws great passes and is capable of getting offloads.

I would trade Norman for cap space and go after Semi.

Latest posts