What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jayden Brailey

Frederick

Staff member
Next game??? Whenever assume Ponga will still have to serve suspension means half of spine gone, Mann at 6 means most likely Watson at 1 or 9 with Randall or Hoy at either and assume other on bench. Leaving us with a goal kicking problem for the period of Ponga absence, 1 or 2 games?
Hoy will be at 1, Watson and Randall at 9 and 14, dunno which way round though

Honestly surprised you're not banging on about us letting Levi go

Yosh

Coach
How the hell do you play half a game of professional Rugby League with an torn ACL?? My brother couldn't even cross the street by himself when he tore his... What a champ but hope he didn't damage it further.

He even got a couple of try assists with one leg... Real pity but hopefully he makes a full recovery and we seem him in round 3.

Tom155

Coach
Someone asked Toohey on twitter if we would sign someone as an injury replacement for Brailey then suggested Lino play #9 smh

Unbelievable. I just read about this because I shut down through sheer disappointment when the season did. You could've put money on this happening. Every. Single. Time.

Unfortunately, most players are a shadow of their former selves upon returning from that injury. Will lose a lot of zip and lateral movement. Heartbreaking for the club and the player.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Unbelievable. I just read about this because I shut down through sheer disappointment when the season did. You could've put money on this happening. Every. Single. Time.

Unfortunately, most players are a shadow of their former selves upon returning from that injury. Will lose a lot of zip and lateral movement. Heartbreaking for the club and the player.
Didnt stop Tedesco .....

Yosh

Coach

He isn't exactly the type that relies on his pace. He seems to be able to read the game exceptionally well and has solid technical skills. Also balls of steel. I think he will be just fine.

He isn't exactly the type that relies on his pace. He seems to be able to read the game exceptionally well and has solid technical skills. Also balls of steel. I think he will be just fine.
I honestly hope so. Still, unbelievably disappointing. It's like a curse.

Animated GIF

Latest posts