What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jdb case

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Damo

Juniors
He is s dick if the 1st order and not worthy iof the sage advice you offer
I find it objectionable how he now refers to JDB as our “persecuted hero” but it is an indication of how screwed up his view is of this tragic and messy saga.
You’re right OT, I shouldn’t bother. I just don’t like seeing someone so screwed up pretending they know what they are talking about.

Eastview

Juniors
It seems like its all gone a bit quiet in the media over the last couple of days. Will a ruling be made this week?

Eastview

Juniors
Really think we all have wishful thinking that this will resolved quickly - all this legal stuff takes ages to progress..
I'm not talking about the criminal charge, I am talking about the stand down policy. The criminal charge will take months or even years to finish.

possm

Coach
At 4pm today, Jack De Belin will learn the decision handed down by Justice Melissa Perry. In my opinion a very important decision for De Belin and other players who find themselves in a similar position.

hewi

Bench
I hope he appeals, will look forward to reading the judges decision. IMO it’s a restriction of trade.

Lewish33

Juniors
I hope now that this decision is made that Dragons management take up the fight with the Nrl and have them pay his wages for their rules. We're now quite disadvantaged as a team

hewi

Bench
If the DPP and by that I mean the politicians want to have this sort of a system with massive delays then I feel it’s incumbent upon them to provide enough court facilities so that people in this situation don’t have their lives put on hold for 18 months as the papers are saying JDB will have. Not fair, not justice IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.