What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jersey Flegg Grandfinal: Newcastle vs. Penrith Live Updates- *SPOILERS*

Hado

Juniors
Live Updates will be provided from 4 pm On Sunday arvo

Looking forward to the game and a big week of footy.

Cheers,

:p

Hado

Juniors
Live Updates will be provided from 2pm On Sunday arvo

Looking forward to the game and a big week of footy.

Cheers,

:p

Hmmmmm.......

Mate, just a quick question? Why do you have a banner that says Sea Eagle Scuba on it? :shock:

If I was at home I'd help you with the Live Updates, but I'll be at the game. Good luck anywayz!

P.S :lol: Didn't you read the stuff on the banner. If it had written Hado on it, I could understand :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
Saw both teams last week, had heard a lot about the Knights, was a bit disappointed tbh, though hard to get a good gauge of just one game, the Panthers looked good demolishing the Dogs, looked the better of the two last week, watch for a big one from panthers 5/8 & Matt Rogers lookalike Jarrad Sammut.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Obviously I'm hoping to see the Knights win, but to be honest, both sides will benefit from today regardless of the full-time score. In my eyes, winning (or contesting) a Jersey Flegg grand final is miles ahead of winning Premier League if you can hold onto the players. I think both Penrith and Newcastle will be reaping the rewards of this season in a few year's time when the players come through.

For a neutral fan, keep an eye on Kade Snowden, Cory Patterson, and Akuila Uate for Newcastle.

Big Mick

Referee
what a f**king joke.

The referee's in this grade are bastards.

Forward pass not picked up results in the try to Knights.

Then they say Lawrence Enosi knocks it on...and he didn't even bloody lose the thing. Stupid touchjudges...deadset have no idea.

Big Mick

Referee
Penrith being dominated because we havn't seen any ball. We don't even lose the ball and they say we do...blah blah blah.

Penrith loose up the middle of the ruck...same as first grade.

Matt Forwood Penrith's best so far.

Penrith need Tim Grant on the field.

Big Mick

Referee
well Lyons if he has ripped at his eyes and raked him across the face...send off the filthy bastard. Don't just warn him.

Corey Vlaciky offload results in a try to Liam Campbell

Newcastle 6 - Penrith 4 Kick to come

Big Mick

Referee
The guy I highlighted last week for the Knights in Seu Seu...great great try.

Such power....geez he's one to watch for the Knights in the next few years.

Soon to be Knights 12 - Penrith 6

Big Mick

Referee
Sammut grubber kick misfires.

Callan Richardson scores against the run of play.

Knights 14 - Penrith 6 ktc

Pretty sure its game over now

Big Mick

Referee
really that should have been a knock on that play the ball.

He didn't play it properly. It is worthy of a try, but if they played the rules...that should have been a knock on.

But Knights deserved that.

Latest posts