What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jersy Flegg

Generalzod

Immortal
ShireShark said:
In, 2001 the Jersey Flegg was not shown. The national News was shown instead. I think it show that Jersey Flegg is a second rate comp in the assessment of the media and NRL.

I think it shows Channel 9 has no commitment to league or its traditions

At least with channel 10 the coverage started at 10am and went through to there 06:00 oclock news on Grand Final day...
And all games were shown...
Bring back the 03:00 oclock grand final......

Generalzod

Immortal
ShireShark said:
In, 2001 the Jersey Flegg was not shown. The national News was shown instead. I think it show that Jersey Flegg is a second rate comp in the assessment of the media and NRL.

I think it shows Channel 9 has no commitment to league or its traditions

At least with channel 10 the coverage started at 10am and went through to there 06:00 oclock news on Grand Final day...
And all games were shown...
Bring back the 03:00 oclock grand final......

Tesltra Stadium.com.au

NRL Grand Final

Event Name: NRL Grand Final

Event Date: Sunday, 3 October 2004

Times
Gates Open: 1.00pm
Jersey Flegg: 1.30pm
Premier League: 3.20pm
Entertainment: 6.30pm
Main Game: 7.00pm

I'm at a friggin wedding.. can you believe that? What sort of weak as pizz bloke lets a wedding day be organised on GF day?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
One of my mates in QLD has.
Fuggi nBeautiful I reckon although I cant make it.

He's starting the wedding at 10 am.
Reception to kick off at 1 pm

Finished at 5pm

Over to another room where he has hired a big screen.

Wont the fuggin bride & the women be impressed!!!!!!!!

I love my footy!!!!!!!!!

Surely

Post Whore
++ Gregos v.4 said:
Tesltra Stadium.com.au

NRL Grand Final

Event Name: NRL Grand Final

Event Date: Sunday, 3 October 2004

Times
Gates Open: 1.00pm
Jersey Flegg: 1.30pm
Premier League: 3.20pm
Entertainment: 6.30pm
Main Game: 7.00pm

I'm at a friggin wedding.. can you believe that? What sort of weak as pizz bloke lets a wedding day be organised on GF day?

One that has a bald spot about the size of a thumb on the top of his head

Well done Sharkies !!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Looks like I'll be hitting the turps early next Sunday, but if its a Rorters V Dogs final I won't give a fug how pissed I am for 1st grade.

:alcho:

ali

Bench
Sheros los Deros said:

Unfortunately it is a second rate comp. Most clubs will have quite a few under 20's players playing higher grades. Last years under 19 Flegg comp would have contained far more players who were going to go all the way. For instance, last year we played against Sonny Bill in the grand final.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing the lads on TV.

carcharias

Immortal
Oh Yes the old wedding on Grand Final day, personally I think the Groom should have a good hard look at himself . If he's too soft to say " no that's dates no good the footy's on" well he deserves to cop an ear bashing off his wife on the big day.
I just hear it now " can you please tell them to come back to my wedding!!!"

I know all about this because I'm getting done on the 9th of Oct , the weekend after the grand final.
I still copped a slight ear bashing for being so much of a yobbo for even considering the footy to be that important , but I managed to quell the situation by blaming it on my mates who would leave to watch it in another bar......as you do. I know I would.

Craigshark

First Grade
Great news about Flegg.. But off the topic, assuming everything is running on time, its a long time between the end of the Premier League match and the start of the Entertainment.. How bored will the people be who are going to the game..

newman

First Grade
How bored will the people be who are going to the game..

There should be plenty of fights, racial and classist slurs, and overall tension to keep everyone interested.

newman

First Grade
Anyone who has their wedding on GF day is a criminal, simple as that

I also agree. I know of TWO people who are getting married on Sunday, and not only does it ruin GF day, alot of people wouldnt get to go away over the long weekend cause they have to attend a funeral *ahem* rememberance ceremony *hack* never see you again party *cough* I mean wedding.......

Im not going to either wedding.

The last wedding I went to, I ended up drinking outside with an old punker mate who fell down the front stairs four times, and vehemently leered at any family members who dared to look at him. Occasionaly he would pull up his shirt to show off his new, massive tattoo on his flabby hairy stomach, to older members of the reception. Hillarious stuff.

Latest posts