What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesse Bromwich & Kevin Proctor allegedly purchase cocaine after last nights game.

POPEYE

Coach
Geeze
I was expecting this banter to last a bit longer

Oh well I'll let you off
...like the storm did for Bromwich. :)
If you want to carry on ol' mate I guarantee I'll out-last you. You started by hinting there's something Cronulla like, comparable to your young player in strife, going on in Melbourne . . . so I successfully took the piss. No big deal, ask Miller to explain how it works

carcharias

Immortal
If you want to carry on ol' mate I guarantee I'll out-last you. You started by hinting there's something Cronulla like, comparable to your young player in strife, going on in Melbourne . . . so I successfully took the piss. No big deal, ask Miller to explain how it works

Move on mate
I've let you off
Just walk away

POPEYE

Coach
Popeye and Carch, two blokes that wont take a backwards step! Been waiting for this heavy weight shit stirring clash for a while now.
Carry on without us ol' mate, I've got to build a dog kennel for the next door neighbour . . . f**k Yank spell check

carcharias

Immortal
Popeye and Carch, two blokes that wont take a backwards step! Been waiting for this heavy weight shit stirring clash for a while now.
Ha

Can I pls get a few details first
Popeye follows who?
..and mad hatter ( Souths)? A bit like a background check you could say.

betcats

Referee
Ha

Can I pls get a few details first
Popeye follows who?
..and mad hatter ( Souths)? A bit like a background check you could say.

Haha Popeve is a cagey f**ker no doubt, from what I can tell he loves Craig Bellamy more than any team or player though he has some history with Parramatta also, you should be able to work with that.