What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joe the camera was right....

melon....

Coach
But he had the wrong country.

Australia....cant bat,............cant bowl.

Wjat a disgrace against such a woeful bowling attack as England's. What a pathetic display by our batsmen making softies like Cook and Peterson and nuffies like Trott look like world beaters.

What a farce our batsmen are making utheir average spinner look like Warne.

Certainties that must be dropped but wont be....Ponting...useless...and the worst captain ive seen since Kim Hughes. This little Tasmanian inbred prick inherited a great side and only now is showing how sh*te his leadership is as well as how far he has slipped as a batsmen and a fielder...that no-call catch yesterday was pathetic. He should be f**ked right off, but is protected.

"Pup" Clarke. What moron promised this turd the captaincy post the inbred? he hasnt batted decently since he was driving Bingle through the covers. He is f**ked and should be dropped to never be picked for Australia again. What a disgraceful cat he is.

Marcus North - he should head Souff. f**k off you timid prick.

Bowlers.....at least Johnson was pissed off....what a useless hack. get the other arm tatooed you might bowl straight again because it seems you've lost your balance. The rest I would persevere with just so they learn how it feels to lose an Ashes series to a pathetic bunch of South Africans possing as Poms.....its not their fault the filed cant catch and the batsmen down give them a decent score to defend. They may come back in 4 years with the hunger.

But Captain inbred, wimpy dog, and heading south should just f**k right away, and take the idiot selectors who keep sticking with you.... with you.

Katich or Hussey as captain...maybe even Haddin.

melon....

Coach
Get out there and show them how it's done Melon.
In my hey day i bowled best figures of 7-1. Opened teh batting and whilst my highest score was only 43, i never got a duck and averaged 32.

under 13s was so long ago. But I could easily out bat both Ponting and Clarke, combining their innings totals.

Useless bastards

And yes...f**k the Greens and the Baggy Greens