What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johnathon Thurston

Dogs Of War

Coach
What do you guys think about Thurston coming up north. I figure he'd be much happy in that enviroment and the bloke is a potenial superstar. Unfortunatly it looks like the Cowboys are going to lack the forward firepower that you require to be competive, but who knows what you may unearth (or hopefully buy). I know I'll be watching heaps more Cowboys matches just to watch this bloke go around.

Azkatro

First Grade
There's a number of good blokes in the Young Guns that are looking very good. Tronc has made the step up and is looking sensational, we've got Ra obviously carving them, and O'Donnell isn't being talked about as much but to be honest he's right up there with him. Not sure if Campion's playing on next year but we've still got Sarge, Jaiman Lowe, Strickland, Southern is playing a bit more regular first grade, plus there are more.

DEMON

Juniors
Thurston would be great for us,he could get some combinations going with Trav Norton,also I see we are in serious talks with Justin Smith from Souths & we have had talks with Carl Webb again.Imagine Ra coming off after 20 mins & Webby going on for the next 20,bloody awesome.

Bella

Juniors
I think he'll go okay at NQ... dunno whether he is worth half a million dollars though. How many years has he signed for?

Azkatro

First Grade
Dunno who's spreading that around. 500K over three years maybe but nowhere near 500K per year.

the kirwan kid

Juniors
Azkatro said:
There's a number of good blokes in the Young Guns that are looking very good. Tronc has made the step up and is looking sensational, we've got Ra obviously carving them, and O'Donnell isn't being talked about as much but to be honest he's right up there with him. Not sure if Campion's playing on next year but we've still got Sarge, Jaiman Lowe, Strickland, Southern is playing a bit more regular first grade, plus there are more.

Carl Webb said in the Sunday Paper that he figured it was time to leave the Broncos as he felt there was no way he'd be in their long term plans. I REALLY hope he gets signed by the Cowboys.

Azkatro

First Grade
The problem I have with Carl Webb is that he has a poor attitude. That's why he never gets picked in the first team for the Broncos. He'll have the odd good game and he obviously has the ability to be a top forward but he doesn't seem to wanna work.

Grantwhy

Juniors
Azkatro said:
The problem I have with Carl Webb is that he has a poor attitude. That's why he never gets picked in the first team for the Broncos. He'll have the odd good game and he obviously has the ability to be a top forward but he doesn't seem to wanna work.

Well the Cowboys have two words that would fix that.

"Billy Johnstone"

:lol:

axl rose

Bench
Grantwhy said:
Azkatro said:

Well the Cowboys have two words that would fix that.

"Billy Johnstone"

:lol:

lol very well said.

Latest posts