What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johns out for the season

Mighty Tiger

Bench
CouldaBeenAnything said:
Sherwin or Gower should get a run ahead of Kimmorley.

How long till the Qld people push for Berrigan to get a crack

To be Honest I would prefer both Sherwin and Orford to get a run at half.

In saying that don't be surprised if its Sherwin and the back up half is Wing ;-)

El Diablo

Post Whore
Well he went and saw Dr. John Yeo (may be Professor now) so he should know as he was head of the Royal North Shore ospital spinal unit for years.

Nuffs

Bench
oh yeah!

i forgot about wing!

sherwin and then wing!

and to the idiots who said Orford and Firman: give yourself a triple!

RenoufPhan

Juniors
Gower should get the nod for the Roo tour. He's been outstanding all year.

It might also mean that Timmins will miss out on the #6 jersey, because they'll need 2 ballplayers in the halves to make up for the loss of Johns.

Also means Gordy will regain the captaincy! :D

Special K

Coach
Noddy and Sherwin will probally both be taken on the tour now. Gower might be picked as a back up half, 5/8 and hooker.

Noddy probally would have got into the team if Joey wasn't hurt anyway as he has been in good form this year and Opes really rates him.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Terrible news for Knights fans but....at the same time great news through a Parramatta perspective!!!,

This will make our chances of reaching the 8 better considering without Johns Nexcastle can be easily exploited......i still think they will be competitive but? without Johns even if they did make it, i can't see them going any futher!!,

Brett Sherwin should be the most logical choice as his replacement on the Roo tour but.....we all know Andersons fondess for little Kimmorely :lol:

Kasper

Bench
The knights may well miss the 8 now. Without Johns they are nothing. It was proven last week when we played them and as soon as johns went off we were able to put a few points on.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
KINGLING said:
The knights may well miss the 8 now. Without Johns they are nothing. It was proven last week when we played them and as soon as johns went off we were able to put a few points on.

You also forgot to mention Newcastle without Johns vs West Tigers!!

Kasper

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
KINGLING said:

You also forgot to mention Newcastle without Johns vs West Tigers!!

Yeah i thought of that but you know what they say: too many examples spoil the......................................ok ill shut up now.