What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Dugan

whykickamoocow

Juniors
Sam Williams
Josh Reynolds
Todd Carney
Nathan Gardner
David Williams
Kevin Locke
Matt Bowen
John Sutton
Jamie Soward

Notable players that can play the 1 or 6/7 (According to Hook, that's what we're shopping for) - Who in this list could we get / Do we want to try and get?

P.S - I'd probably prefer to run Prince at 6 and Hunt at 7 with Wallace off the bench, but that isn't happening. I think the most likely thing is for us to sign a Fullback

Add the two in bold to the hell no list. Bowen won't leave the Cowboys plus he's getting on. Do like the idea of Kevin Locke though. The others I wouldn't complain if we got them. Sad thing about the list though is apart from Mango there's no Queenslanders.

drago brelli

Bench
A lot of these young wayward rugby league players end up finding God. Some join those happy clappy wacko christian churches, eg: Jarryd Hayne. I don't think Carney has. He just goes and gets another tatt.

jakepearce94

Juniors
Sam Williams
Josh Reynolds
Todd Carney
Nathan Gardner
David Williams
Kevin Locke
Matt Bowen
John Sutton
Jamie Soward

Notable players that can play the 1 or 6/7 (According to Hook, that's what we're shopping for) - Who in this list could we get / Do we want to try and get?
all except sam williams, i don't really rate him.

Tyler.Durden

Juniors
I'm a big Hoffman fan. Would like another premium prop. Maranta is solid, good defender, good under the high ball, but offers little in attack, lacks speed.

I loved watching leon bott with the ball in hand and in a bit of space. And is denan kemp injured or playing qld cup?

unbreaK

Juniors
I'm a big Hoffman fan. Would like another premium prop. Maranta is solid, good defender, good under the high ball, but offers little in attack, lacks speed.

I loved watching leon bott with the ball in hand and in a bit of space. And is denan kemp injured or playing qld cup?

According to the club he's one of, if not the fastest at the Broncos, he just doesn't get out in the open much in games to prove it.

Bretto

Bench
Maranta is friggen quick dude. He matched pace with and even caught Jennings when we played the Chooks a couple weeks back.

DeeJ

Bench
On a side note - it's simply astounding to know that this tool had all put squared away a $2m (reportedly) contract and just couldn't keep his idiotic self away from social media or (what appears to be) the booze.

Astounding.

On the other side, kinda odd to refuse a player just for some shit talking he did on twitter. It's not like he broke the law or did something dangerous or stupid in the real world (this time).

Big Pete

Referee
Dugan was on the verge of signing a marquee contract and before he had even had one training session he had broken our strict code of conduct.

It's all on him.

AceAv

Juniors
Seems like the only problem Dugan needs to correct is his Facebook/Twitter addiction. Hard to admit you ruined your life over that! :shock:

austyphoon

Juniors
Tallis was on Triple M this morning (Brisbane) and said to not count out the Broncos in relation to Dugan. He said that they'll wait and see what comes out of the NRL's meeting with him.

Apparently the hecklers, which he abused, were saying some pretty bad stuff about his parents/family.

Tallis does spits out some crap but isn't too far off the mark sometimes.

Not sure where I sit with this.

DeeJ

Bench
Seems like the only problem Dugan needs to correct is his Facebook/Twitter addiction. Hard to admit you ruined your life over that! :shock:

I'm sure he could go to some group therapy with other teenage girls to console himself.

hellteam

First Grade
Tallis was on Triple M this morning (Brisbane) and said to not count out the Broncos in relation to Dugan. He said that they'll wait and see what comes out of the NRL's meeting with him.

Apparently the hecklers, which he abused, were saying some pretty bad stuff about his parents/family.

Tallis does spits out some crap but isn't too far off the mark sometimes.

Not sure where I sit with this.

It's not just that he snapped and abused them, it's more the way he did it, for me anyway.

He still would have got in trouble if he just said, piss off blah blah but to say the things he did is an embarrasment, and shows he's someone you don't want at your club.