What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Reynolds plays up at Northies

Clifferd

Coach
One of those players that just needs a fresh start. Also doesn't seem like he did much wrong

WTF wrist slitters at it.

Waaaaaaa cut up his contract. f**k me, got a convicted criminal on the books next year and we're upset about this poor merkin having a few loose ones after getting dicked by 20 points the night before?

Clifferd

Coach
WTF wrist slitters at it.

Waaaaaaa cut up his contract. f**k me, got a convicted criminal on the books next year and we're upset about this poor merkin having a few loose ones after getting dicked by 20 points the night before?

Some of the merkins on there sound like they suffer from ptsd after years of steaming dog shit from the magpies

Most negative forum I've ever been on unfortunately

Some of the merkins on there sound like they suffer from ptsd after years of steaming dog shit from the magpies

Most negative forum I've ever been on unfortunately

The last 24 months has given them plenty to be negative about. Hell the last 13 years has.

Obviously I love my club and want them to do well without motivation, but I'd love for them to go top 4 for no other reason to watch all the death riders perform backflips that Nadia Comenici would be proud of.

Tiger05

First Grade
f**k I'd love to see us become a top 4 team just to shove it in the faces of basically the huge number of turds that give our club shit.

Clifferd

Coach
f**k I'd love to see us become a top 4 team just to shove it in the faces of basically the huge number of turds that give our club shit.

And they'll be the first ones to jump back on the bandwagon when we're successful again.

I make sure I always look for positives even in a shit season, the last couple weeks I've been fairly positive despite close losses

Tiger Ted

Bench
And they'll be the first ones to jump back on the bandwagon when we're successful again.

I make sure I always look for positives even in a shit season, the last couple weeks I've been fairly positive despite close losses
Yep there's certainly been much to be impressed with particularly with the efforts from our forwards & young marsters out in the centres. We've held our own in the middle & displayed grit defensively when under pressure.

We lack a brilliant playmaker with a kicking game that gives us repeat sets & good field position.Id be offering Cronk an open cheque for the next 2 yrs b4 Ivan's son hopefully comes to concord to join the old man in his quest to make WT a title contender.

Don't care about other fans who give our club shit. You should give other clubs shit, they're not your team.

Latest posts