What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Journo calls Rugby League "Rapeball" and accuses Canterbury of launderig money for bikies

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Someone by the name Matt Steele tried to leave a comment on my article:

Poor Old Mungoball! When will you lot stop with the victim mentality? It truly is pathetic. Rugby League is full of criminals and grubs and what this bloke wrote is nothing but the truth.

My question to him would have been: What's worse, a few criminals or an entire code of NAZI sympathisers?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
a soccer fan, not a Yawnion fan. How foolish of me to think Union had any fans.

A soccer fans shitting on RL's World Cup. too easy.

Unknown23 March 2018 at 23:57
Notice how Rugby 7s is popular around the World and Rugby League isnt? Remember your attempt of "World" Cup last year and nobody went to the games? Remember when 9 of the 14 teams competing were full of Aussies, South Aucklanders and Northern Englishmen who have never been to the countries they played for?
By the way Andrew im no Rah Rah. Im a soccer fan that respects proper international sport and have an absolute hate for whinging deadshit Rugby League people blaming everything and everone as to why Rugby League is a niche minority sport everywhere in the world while every other sport take off.. now did your "World" Cup final sell out last year in one of the only cities in the World that knows what Rugby League is??
Thanks Andrew

AndrewRLP24 March 2018 at 00:26
So much ignorant bullshit in one comment, full of misguided rubbish and ignorance of facts.

I'm fine with how the RL World Cup went. It didn't require any bribes to determine where it was played, no one died building stadiums, all the venues are still in use and no local economies were decimated to stage the event.

Thanks for your time

taipan

Referee

Poor Old championball! When will you lot stop with the victim mentality? It truly is pathetic. Rugby League is full of criminals and grubs and what this bloke wrote is nothing but the truth.

My question to him would have been: What's worse, a few criminals or an entire code of NAZI sympathisers?

Matt Steele is a man with more aliases than the Jackal.He' used another one in the fight club (David Moore)got flicked.Used many such aliases on the Roar got flicked.Latests name he used Bill Moi LOL.
The guy needs to be tossed out of a chipmunk trainer at 5,000 feet, over a belching volcano.

butchmcdick

Immortal

Poor Old championball! When will you lot stop with the victim mentality? It truly is pathetic. Rugby League is full of criminals and grubs and what this bloke wrote is nothing but the truth.

Is this about Nazi gold and rugby union again ?

butchmcdick

Immortal
  1. Joe’s woes continue

2. Media executives, business leaders and captains of industry decamped to the Middle East this past weekend for the Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. But there was one hanger-on missing from the yacht parties: The Australian Financial Review’s troubled gossip writer Joe Aston. Which is hardly surprising given that Fairfax’s juvenile jotter last year alleged that the state-owned airline had access to a $US3 billion ($3.25bn) interest-free loan until 2027 and receives assistance from the Abu Dhabi royal family.

3. The claims were strongly rejected by Etihad. In a curious twist, Fairfax chief Greg Hywood’s mouthpiece once worked at Etihad as a PR flak. That didn’t end too well and it’s fair to say that those in the know about why it ended haven’t got much respect for him. Aston did not respond to Diary’s attempts to raise him yesterday, while Etihad declined to comment and Fairfax did not respond to a request for comment.

4. It’s another inglorious addition to a growing list of indiscretions. In recent years, Aston has been forced to apologise over sick Sydney siege Twitter abuse and lost Fairfax $95,000 plus costs in a libel case involving former News Corp Australia chief executive Kim Williams.

5. Meanwhile, Michael Clarke’s Ashes Diary 2015 has copped a caning for its plodding prose and lack of revelations. The Sunday Herald Sun went hard, giving it one star and asking: Q: What’s worse than losing the Ashes? A: This book. Even Clarke seems a little lukewarm in the book’s acknowledgments, not even fessing up his ghostwriter’s name: “A big thank you to two mates, Jim and Joe…”. Jim would be Jim Kelly, Clarke’s manager, and Joe would be Aston, a good mate of Kelly and the person who put Clarke’s recollections to print, such as they were.
https://pastebin.com/9vyfhymj

LESStar58

Referee
It’s another inglorious addition to a growing list of indiscretions. In recent years, Aston has been forced to apologise over sick Sydney siege Twitter abuse and lost Fairfax $95,000 plus costs in a libel case involving former News Corp Australia chief executive Kim Williams.
https://pastebin.com/9vyfhymj

Hopefully Joe and Fairfax are out of pocket after this Dogs director is done with him.

El Diablo

Post Whore
it would be a real shame if these bad bikies do exist and decided to let Joe know they aren't happy with his article

Latest posts