What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior Paulo --> Bulldogs?

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
There's a rumour going around that the Bulldogs are keen on signing Junior Paulo from Parra. Anyone heard anything about this? Apparently we aren't the only club either.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I also heard that Etu Uasele could be heading there...

to be brutally honest it'll be like replacing a 2005 BMW 5 series with A 98 Commodore VN, in relation to O'Meley and Paulo.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Valea said:
:lol: sounds promising for us

could you tell me more about the Etu rumour?

not really...I was actually told by Cayless1989 who found it in the kennel.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Valea said:
lol from the kennel. its more then likely bullsh*t then lol

well, it was a week after he outplayed Matt Utai in reserve grade and with utai not signed and not likely to, someone obviously saw him as a possible replacement.

etu is sh*te.... But Paulo is the type of forward that we need here... he is just starting to mature as a front rower. When he hits the line the dents it big time.

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
So Paulo has the potential to be a good front rower?

and Etu is just sh*t? lol well tbh he cant be anyworse then crap we have playing in PL for us so id welcome him lol

Stagger eel

Staff member
Valea said:
So Paulo has the potential to be a good front rower?

and Etu is just sh*t? lol well tbh he cant be anyworse then crap we have playing in PL for us so id welcome him lol

Paulo is 25...he's definitely not going to be a world beater but he may turn out to be a very handy buy, think of Alex Chan and that's about the best you'll get.

Etu's just a good honest winger who only plays good or bad depending on what side of the bed he gets off on the morning of the match.

if he plays firstgrade on a regular basis you got massive problems.

The Colonel

Immortal
RLW suggests that Tsoulos and Cannings are two of the options they are looking at. I'll pick Tsoulos up and drive him over......

cayless1989

Juniors
The Colonel said:
RLW suggests that Tsoulos and Cannings are two of the options they are looking at. I'll pick Tsoulos up and drive him over......
Tslolous to bulldogs i hope to god he goes!!!!!!!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I hold onto Cannings, think he can still offer us alot more then Justin, and i don't think he has been all that bad for us this year.

eelaholic

First Grade
i rate etu.............he has a fry pan in his shoulder :lol:

strange but true!!

and eela, a 98 commodore would be a VT ;-)

caylo

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
I hold onto Cannings, think he can still offer us alot more then Justin, and i don't think he has been all that bad for us this year.

NO! I'd let him go without a second thought. I thought they would let him go last year, and when they re-signed i was a little confused. I figured they were giving him a shot to prove himself, and he would have to have come pretty cheep for them to take the gamble. I don't like what I have seen, i think an environment like the dogs would bring the best out of him and Justin, but i don't think we will see any decent footy from them here.

Latest posts