What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior Paulo Official

TheParraboy

Staff member
FROM THE LINK

The Parramatta Eels Rugby League Club has signed Canberra Raiders front row forward Junior Paulo on a four year contract commencing in 2019 and concluding at the end of the 2022 NRL season.

The powerful front rower is a Parramatta Eels local junior and made his NRL debut for the Parramatta Eels in 2013, playing over 50 games before moving to Canberra in 2016.

Parramatta Eels Head Coach Brad Arthur said he was excited about the return of Junior to the Eels line-up: "I'm looking forward to having Junior back at Parramatta. It is always great to have a local Parramatta Eels junior return to our Club and I know Junior will be an asset to our team next year."

Junior was rewarded the Mal Meninga Medal in 2017 as Canberra Raiders Player of the Year and finished the season by representing Samoa in the World Cup.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Id pass on Klemmer. His heart wont be in it and when hes not tuned on hes no better than average. Find a young Powerhouse. C'mon scouts. WTF are we paying you for?

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol, begged? Clutching at straws mate.

Says the bloke who just said Junior Paulo is "going down the path of being a journeyman"....it's only fair you share your straws, tbh

I'm sure someone with more care factor than me could find plenty of posts imploring the club to bring back Paulo.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I recall Junior is capable of playing big minutes. If the AFL Guy (provided he gets a second year) can get him in the right condition without jeopardising too much size then we could be on a real winner. (Didnt work for Vae though).
I wonder if these few years will go down in the history of the NRL as the years of the fat forwards.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I recall Junior is capable of playing big minutes. If the AFL Guy (provided he gets a second year) can get him in the right condition without jeopardising too much size then we could be on a real winner. (Didnt work for Vae though).
I wonder if these few years will go down in the history of the NRL as the years of the fat forwards.
Anyone can play long minutes if they just reduce their work per minute. Paulo’s tackles per minute are the worst of all regular NRL middle forwards. Damaging runner though (which is why he’s in the team and why he is left out there for long minutes). He can really make a mess of opposition defensive lines.

IFR33K

Coach
Says the bloke who just said Junior Paulo is "going down the path of being a journeyman"....it's only fair you share your straws, tbh

I'm sure someone with more care factor than me could find plenty of posts imploring the club to bring back Paulo.

Said it tongue in cheek, surprised even you didn’t know this. I mean, you know everything else don’t you?

Latest posts