What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior Tatola

NaiveNumbskull

Juniors
Can catch a ball so already better then the Burgess twins
Hehe. Ok. Indepth answer. I can appreciate that. Thanks.

Not to mention my own frustration with the Burgii's renowned ball handling skills.

I guess so far the commentary on Tatola is positive. Would like to hear more though.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Hehe. Ok. Indepth answer. I can appreciate that. Thanks.

Not to mention my own frustration with the Burgii's renowned ball handling skills.

I guess so far the commentary on Tatola is positive. Would like to hear more though.

Good player, will be surprised if he doesn’t play first grade.

In 15/16 we probably had the best front row in NYC with Junior and JJ Felise. JJ was always slightly ahead however I thought Junior started 16 better before a knee injury in the Jnr Kanagaroos game ended his season. JJ made his Debut a week or two before that game IIRC.

The injury set him back, guys like Twal and Eisenhuth got a chance in first grade before him and were too impressive to send back to nsw cup so Junior missed out.

I know the club always held him in high regard as he was SG ball and NYC captain.

Wish him all the best. Prop is one position we have about 5/6 proven first grade options so he’s a better chance of playing 1sts at Redfern.

NaiveNumbskull

Juniors
Good player, will be surprised if he doesn’t play first grade.

In 15/16 we probably had the best front row in NYC with Junior and JJ Felise. JJ was always slightly ahead however I thought Junior started 16 better before a knee injury in the Jnr Kanagaroos game ended his season. JJ made his Debut a week or two before that game IIRC.

The injury set him back, guys like Twal and Eisenhuth got a chance in first grade before him and were too impressive to send back to nsw cup so Junior missed out.

I know the club always held him in high regard as he was SG ball and NYC captain.

Wish him all the best. Prop is one position we have about 5/6 proven first grade options so he’s a better chance of playing 1sts at Redfern.
Thanks VM. Much appreciated.

My main concern is that he's coming from a squad in ISP that spooned by quite a bit.

Out of appreciation of your post i'll hope that we only beat you by 2pts and not flog you. ;):p