What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Juventus FC

Sparky 74

Juniors
I really do hope that they get back their (2) scudetti taken from them before they were sent packing to serie B.

That in itself hurt Juve as they have up to now failed to get back up the serie A ladder.

They need to buy big time to compete with the likes of AC Milan, Inter & even Roma.

They need some extra flare in their attack & stable mind in their backs.

I say if possible throw around some crazy moneys to the likes of, C Ronaldo, Messi, Tevez, Balotelli & at the back I would sign a stable head in Neil, as for my midfield I would sign De Rossi from Roma & even Antonini from AC Milan

While I would absolutely love to see Juve return to glory, I don't believe their scudetti should be returned. They cheated.

I would also much prefer to see them sign younger players that are playing well for smaller sides rather than established guys.

half

Coach
yeeaahh. you could throw all that money at players... or you could just throw it at the refs again

inter deserve more titles from juve tbh. juventus is like the bulldogs, storm and hitler rolled into one, whereas inter is like the beautiful offspring of luke skywalker and mother nature

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
^yet they paid the refs aswell..... pot , kettle, black

i hope they look tot he future next summer and also bring back giovinco

weasel

First Grade
My mum got me a Juventus jersey during her recent trip to Italy. It's the 2009/2010 design. She described them as "that dutch team". Also, she got me an AC Milan scarf.

My mum got me a Juventus jersey during her recent trip to Italy. It's the 2009/2010 design. She described them as "that dutch team". Also, she got me an AC Milan scarf.

Honest mistake, one can't blame her for mistaking Juventus for Heracles Almelo.

b539d729-0e7b-4674-9450-1dd871c05107_1169465053914-BeerensHERNEC4681.jpg

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
BUMP!

Wheres all The Old Lady Fans gone, since the last Post Juventus has gone onto to Win back to back Titles with one season being undefeated in the league.

Latest posts