What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jwh

Just on the topic of JWH... How big is he this year...

I thought he'd bulked up in a big way, last year but he has put on even more bulk for 2014. He is enormous.

Chook

First Grade
Freddy was saying he came back from the WCC 135kgs but has trimmed down to a meager 124kgs.

He'll be primed to wreak havoc on or around March 6. :cool:

Chook.

I played a game of Oztag against him a few years back. It was the last year he was at Manly and I was lucky enough to have a chat to him afterwards. I remember thinking at the time that he looked way too small to be playing in the forwards at NRL level. He was similar height to me and I reckon he had about 10 kilo's on me at the time.

Looking at him the other night, I reckon he'd be a good 30 - 35 kilo's heavier than me now. He is a beast.

On a side note, he was a surprisingly nice guy. I thought he'd be a bit of a dick, being an NRL player and all but he struck me as a genuinely good guy.

Chook

First Grade
He suffers a severe case of nospam29. The moment he crosses the touch line he becomes the Beast of Bondi!

Chook.

Tommy Smith

Referee
He always stays back whenever possible to sign autographs and have a chat to the fans. A proper chat, too; not just "phoning it in".

One of the genuine great blokes in footy, not to mention a larger than life character that the game also needs.

TheDalek079

Bench
Last year I watched one of the trainings. Afterwards there was an opportunity to go up and meet and greet the players. Some stayed on the field then left, others hung around if you wanted to approach them. Jared comes over, introduces himself and has a little chat. Awesome!

I've met a few NRL players over the years. Out of all that I've met, I would rate JWH and Hazem El Masri as the two nicest. I must say that I expected El Masri to be a nice bloke and he was, but I had no expectations of JWH so I was pleasantly surprised.

moga

Juniors
The last prop we had who this was said about was the great man Mozz. I believe JWH is reaching that status. Loved by us RW&B fans, hated by opposition fans and feared by opposition players.

The hate is well and truly back. Easts to Win.

Johnny Tobin

Juniors
Jarred is the best prop in the game with daylight second.

If you want to talk grubs you should be on the Souffs forum talking about Rugger Burgess.