What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jwh

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
JWH is a cat he always is the third man in on a tackle and I think he is soft. Personally I would have loved to hit him front on when he made that run to score the try against the Eels

My 3 year old son would run over the top of you and probably urinate all over you as you lay in a crumpled heap.

bfoord

Juniors
In their first meeting this year, Thaiday made JWH his little bitch.... Same thing will happen again on Saturday :twisted:

Two best props are Jared Wharea-Hargreaves and James Graham. Jesse Bromwich is third and George Burgess is 4th.

None of those four are Australians. Two Kiwis and two Poms.

That is why New Zealand already has and England eventually will (when they find a good half back) run over the top of Australia in Test matches.

Canard

Immortal
Two best props are Jared Wharea-Hargreaves and James Graham. Jesse Bromwich is third and George Burgess is 4th.

That is why New Zealand already has and England eventually will (when they find a good half back) run over the top of Australia in Test matches.

That last sentence:lol::lol:

All you need is two props and you're set!.

RedVDragon

Juniors
My 3 year old son would run over the top of you and probably urinate all over you as you lay in a crumpled heap.

Cockadoodledoo, Typical getting someone else to do your dirty work. Exactly your just as much a cat like JWH in fact you take coward award. Your pathetic man.

lafai

Bench

Lol Grahams been shit this year

Vic Mackey

Referee
As has George burgess. Unlike a lot of the other mentioned props George doesn't take the first or second hit up to a set. He's lucky to ever touch it before the 4th tackle.

JWH is definitely the number 2 prop atm

Matua

Bench
When in form JWH should be our 3rd prop picked but Bromwich and Matulino are just better more consistent players, they eat metres, make tackles and can pop balls.

But, JWH is easily the next best and brings a different style of aggression - hopefully he's not permanently on the outer with Kearney because that prop rotation would be awesome.

1. RTS
2. Vatuvei
3. Hiku
4. Whare
5. DWZ
6. Foran
7. Johnson
8. Bromwich
9. Luke
10. Moa
11. Proctor
12. Mannering
13. Taumalolo

14. Luluai
15. Eastwood
16. Tapau
17. Mutalino

Where's he going to fit in a kiwis team?

neeknitsuj

Juniors
1. RTS
2. Vatuvei
3. Hiku
4. Whare
5. DWZ
6. Foran
7. Johnson
8. Bromwich
9. Luke
10. Moa
11. Proctor
12. Mannering
13. Taumalolo

14. Luluai
15. Eastwood
16. Tapau
17. Mutalino

Where's he going to fit in a kiwis team?

So Moa, who is a bench prop for the Roosters, makes the starting side for NZ over JWH who misses out completely?

Eastwood? Leuluai? :crazy:

I get that JWH isn't being picked cause Kearney hates him but you absolutely cannot say he doesn't deserve to make that team on form.

So Moa, who is a bench prop for the Roosters, makes the starting side for NZ over JWH who misses out completely?

Eastwood? Leuluai? :crazy:

I get that JWH isn't being picked cause Kearney hates him but you absolutely cannot say he doesn't deserve to make that team on form.

Moa has been one of the best for the Kiwi's in recent times, he's on the bench for the roosters because they use him as an impact players. Tell you don't rate Napa over him :crazy:

Eastwood and Leuluai has been brilliant for NZ this year and last, Lueluai and Luke combined and cut up Smith around the ruck. Why on earth would there place be questioned in the side when they've beaten Australia on 3 consecutive occasions now.

Latest posts