What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kangaroos captain for Tri Nations - Buderis???

RABK

Referee
Johns will be captain. More NSW people on the selection panel = Johns captain.

Mr Saab

Referee
waaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....mummy i have been hooked on to charlies bait and he wont let go..waaaaaaaaa....what do i do...mummy?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
U can't use the word bait charlie cos u don't even know what the meaning of the word is.

Mr Saab

Referee
:lol: :lol: :lol: just thought i would throw them in there seeing as you love to laugh

Johns Magic

Referee
Shut up Charlie. It is quite obvious from the title of this thread that you are the one who's been caught.

"Someone questioning Lockyer's credibility? I must defend him!"

You took the bait hook, line and sinker.

In fact you've been more than caught.

You're about to be eaten up if you continue to try and argue. Jobdog cleaned you up, RABK scaled you, and the Origin loss gutted you.

Goodbye little fishy.

Mr Saab

Referee
oh so all those KNIGHTS supporters "got the better" of me...wow, it must be right that lockyer is a bad player and shouldnt be captain. Lets all bow down to the knights supporters...a team of losers

Funny part of all this is that Buderus/Simpson/Johns will win more games in origin in 2005 than what the knights will all season...how sad

waaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....go watch the knights lose another game and pi$$ off

Mr Saab

Referee
changing the subject? its been changed many times in this thread.

Signs of a beaten person is you when you resort to what you have just said

Johns Magic

Referee
Charlie Saab said:
changing the subject? its been changed many times in this thread.

Signs of a beaten person is you when you resort to what you have just said

Now which is what? Pointing out that you're struggling so you're resorting to attacking the Knights, rather than address the topic at hand?

Once again, you have nothing.

Mr Saab

Referee
let this thread die...its turned into another lockyer vs johns debate and that has been done 100000000000 times on the forum

Pistol

Coach
Look everyone can say Johns for captain as much as they want. The bottom line is the press reports him as "FORMER AUSTRALIAN CAPTAIN" and Darren LOCKYER as "CURRENT AUSTRALIAN CAPTAIN". Unless Lockyer gives it to Johns on a platter, he will be there for forever and a day. The only ways he wont be skipper is if

a) Retires or hands it over. (Doubtful anyone would give up the national job)
or b) Australia loses a series. (Even more doubtful)

So the point is moot.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Bump.

Nice to be proven right.

Congrats Bedsy :clap:

And for Charlie... :lol::lol::lol: you fruitcake!!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
i dont particually rate Bedsy as a captain, awesome player but just not captain material IMO, he bitches and complains too much... and id know, ive had extensive experience watching whinging and bitching captains

**Cues simon woolford**

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
hes overated
shouldnt b skipper

Normally when somebody says that it, its worth commenting on.

But a jackarse like you not rating him..... Well thats about the most sterling recommendation he can get!

aussies1st

Staff member
dodge said:
Why not Steve Price? Best captain around.

I agree hes a great captain. He showed in the Anzac test where he showed the forwards the way forward.