What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keenan Yorston

Card Shark

Immortal
Thanks mate. Shame politics happens.

I was pretty sure that the young blokes played before SOO but I might be dreaming.

ratsack2

Juniors
I'm up on brissy. Ipswich high has some association with the sharks. Got our emblem on all their jerseys and training hear see them quite regularly

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Sad to see this guy go down in the opening stages of the game today.

He suffered a serious lower leg injury and we won't be seeing him again till next season.

Hope he he has a speedy recovery.

Snoop Shark

First Grade

carinashark

First Grade
I love shopping in QLD. But seriously though we must start to build a young side like we did with Peach,Rodgers and Healey. I don't care where they come from, just give them something to do. No sitting around getting lazy. We need to have this side in place along with the development to build the brand and bring back the crowds. I would even be open to buying what's left of the Dragons, maybe even giving them a red and white sleeve ( left or right, they get to choose which one) .Hey I'm all generosity.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Yeah I know Keenan and Josh Tuilagi are down here living in Sydney now and ready to rocknroll for 2015.

If sg ball is under 18's he will probably start the year there but based purely on potential and the wraps some people have on him there is no doubt he will be a permanent player in NYC.

Most on here know how critical I have been on the club in recent years for the lack of recruitment at grass roots level. I take my hat off to all those involved for getting young kids like Keenan who are genuine junior guns. The only issue is obviously clubs like the Broncos luring them back in a couple of years.

http://quest.newspaperdirect.com/ep...#_article3d182290-86c2-4d8d-81cb-8f269077e296

Geez if this backline can appear on paper in a couple of years we might have something to look forward to:

1. Holmes
2. Addo-Carr/Tuilagi
3. Issaka
4. Yorston
5. Xerri
6. Barba
7. DCE:shock:

1 outta 7 ain't bad hahahaha

carinashark

First Grade
So Hess and Croft have made the NRL big time. Where is Yorston obviously not with us?
Shows how hard it is to go all the way to a regular spot in NRL.

Latest posts