What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keep Cronulla filth out

dimitri

First Grade
im sick of seeing cronulla trying to stave off bankruptcy by selling raffle tickets around the st george district

they are super league scum

when passing by the raffle attendants make sure you either ignore them totally or laugh in their faces

don't give 5 cents to their scum of a club

Southernsaint

Staff member
What a classic. So far I've seen them at Rockdale Plaza & Wynyard Station in the city & have heard reports that they try & sell them at Roselands too. Don't ignore them, tell them exactly why they can stick their raffle tickets up their arse. The irony of the Scum ticket sellers going all over Sydney when the rest of the inhabitants of the Shire won't cross a bridge is amazing...

At the Double Header, Wests Tigers people tried to sell me tickets, I brushed them, but at least it was their home match.

Cheers,
Ben S.

dimitri

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
What a classic. So far I've seen them at Rockdale Plaza & Wynyard Station in the city & have heard reports that they try & sell them at Roselands too. Don't ignore them, tell them exactly why they can stick their raffle tickets up their arse. The irony of the Scum ticket sellers going all over Sydney when the rest of the inhabitants of the Shire won't cross a bridge is amazing...

At the Double Header, Wests Tigers people tried to sell me tickets, I brushed them, but at least it was their home match.

Cheers,
Ben S.

i agree totally

their inhabitants won't go anywhere

their club is a disgrace

SaintTPP

First Grade
These losers are everywhere I go.......I had my Saints jersey on and one of them came upto me and said would you like to buy a raffle ticket??? And I looked at him and said "I wouldn't give the sharks 1 cent, let alone 2 dollars....what a crap club. And can you belive it the guy said yeh i now they are so come on give em some money and they might be able to catch upto to st george. I was absolutely astonished and speechless, but then i just laughed and went off.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yes who you would support as a football team or where you live determines an individual's quality as a human. I pity people so full of hate.
Please continue, I would not want you to bottle it up.

SirShire

First Grade
If thats the case, does that mean I can take to Lance Thompson's head with a Kookaburra Bubble next time I see him in Cronulla? That way I would let him know exactly how I feel about Stain George Illawarra Dragqueens!

Oh the Irony of a shithouse team having the nerve to venture into their arch rival's territory for training is amazing!! Maybe they don't want to get shot at when they are training, or run the risk of falling on a needle!

What a hole in the earth Stain George is!

dimitri

First Grade
perhaps your shit hole is central for our players and staff since it is in the middle of our 2 beautiful areas

wow there's a thought

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

more guns and needles are found at cronulla

millersnose

Post Whore
Red V said:
These losers are everywhere I go.......I had my Saints jersey on and one of them came upto me and said would you like to buy a raffle ticket??? And I looked at him and said "I wouldn't give the sharks 1 cent, let alone 2 dollars....what a crap club. And can you belive it the guy said yeh i now they are so come on give em some money and they might be able to catch upto to st george. I was absolutely astonished and speechless, but then i just laughed and went off.

gee that sounds like a credible story

i suppose you couldnt afford twice your weekly allowance for a ticket

clearasil is on special at coles kogarah

Jimbo

Immortal
dimitri said:
perhaps your sh*t hole is central for our players and staff since it is in the middle of our 2 beautiful areas

The St George area beautiful? Are you referring to the same St George area the Hurstville Mayor is ashamed of and would like to see bulldozed?

Wobbygong

First Grade
It is embarrassing for us, christ I didn't know we were struggling that badly that we needed to sell raffle tickets, I haven't heard of any other NRL club that desperate. Sounds more like something the St John Bosco under 12s would do!

Sludge is our sponsorship situation that bad? I heard we are having troubles with some of our sponsors, but surely it hasn't come the point of selling raffle ticket s in Dragqueen territory????

Jimbo

Immortal
Must you lead with your chin like that? :roll:

I'm starting to wonder if you're really Red V in disguise...

SaintTPP

First Grade
millersnose said:
Red V said:

gee that sounds like a credible story

i suppose you couldnt afford twice your weekly allowance for a ticket

clearasil is on special at coles kogarah
I wouldn't give one cent to the piss whole of a club you call cronulla sutherland. Weekly allowance :lol: :lol: ....you must have been deprived as a kid.

SaintTPP

First Grade
And millers, personal attacks mean nothing to me and I have stated that numerous numbers of times, this is a footy forum and just because your club is fighting it out for the wooden spoon and mine is for the Premiership doesn't mean you should give up. If anyone is liable for dishing out personal attacks its me, because I have seen you and what a shock it was!!! You can say whatever you like, because it means jack shit to me, and darling I don't live in the St George area, I live in the Sutherland Shire. :blahb: :blahb: all that matters is that the sharks are down there....and the dragons are up right over there in second position.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Jimbo said:
The St George area beautiful? Are you referring to the same St George area the Hurstville Mayor is ashamed of and would like to see bulldozed?

Got a source for the Mayor's quote??

Didn't think so :roll:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Jimbo

Immortal
Southernsaint said:
Jimbo said:

Got a source for the Mayor's quote??

Didn't think so :roll:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Last week's Leader. Get someone to read it to you.