What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keep your heads up

Avenger

Immortal
Your team is good for the game. We love to hate each other. But there is respect. Keep your heads up!! You will get past this.

Slimy Eel

Juniors
Avenger said:
Your team is good for the game. We love to hate each other. But there is respect. Keep your heads up!! You will get past this.
As a Parra fan I find your comment offencive.They are not good for the game,although I agree with your hate the dogs sentiment :arrow:

Rise Against

well in avenger

as much as i hate the eels.. i respect them as a club, just as i do with the other 13 nrl teams

woodgers

Bench
I agree. Keep your heads up. No one wants to see this kind of thing to one of the biggest clubs in the NRL.

As Pricey said in the paper, you guys have never been more determined and I believe that the dogs are probably No 1 for fighting with their backs to the wall.

Glad we don't have you in the first couple of rounds.

Macca

Coach
It is terrible for the game all this, but it's not the fans fault yet you guys cop it as much as anyone. You got through the Oasis thing ok, let's hope you come out of this ok too! Good Luck.

P.S. None of this means anything in Rd.2 :D

Fibroman

First Grade
The doggies have played a great brand of footy for as long as I can remember. I hope this incident doesn't detract from the entertainment they give the fans out on the paddock. Bear in mind they players invloved are innocent until proven guilty in a Court of Law.

[furrycat]

Coach
Slimy Eel said:
Avenger said:
As a Parra fan I find your comment offencive.They are not good for the game,although I agree with your hate the dogs sentiment :arrow:

As a homophobe I find what you do offensive get out of my country. [/sarcasm]

ByRd

First Grade
my business studies teacher in school is a waratahs supporter and she was tiesing me for supporting the BULLDOGS and then the next lesson me and other boyz started telling her off and telling her HOW MUCH TITLES HAVE THE WARATAHS WON???? she shutup after that but me and my friends didn't and we started to chant like we were at a game, she was stirred. cant wait 4 round 1

Jic Jarrett

Juniors
Slimy Eel said:
Avenger said:

As a diehard Blue and Gold man and a rugby league fan, I find you offensive slapnut!

Guys, keep ya heads up, and all decent Parra fans are hoping for the best outcome for you guys here.

Phillips

Referee
i have lost all respect for the dogs......hang on i had no respect for them anyway :lol:

Moffo

Referee
Stewbum said:
Bloody hell why can't you blokes spell?

What has that got to do with the topic? Build a bridge, we aren't here for grammar lessons

Cheers,
Moffo

Nikki

Coach
Yup I am behing the Bulldogs 100% on this one. It just pains me that a couple of mates of mine (Bobcat and Tonga) are having to go through all this at the moment. Hopefully this will all be sorted out really soon so we can get on with the footy!!! And 10 points for Hazem stickin up for himself like that :clap: :clap: