What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keith Galloway Future Dragon II

Frenzy

Juniors
I'd reply in the original thread but frankly it's beneath me to participate in that inane swill.

:arrow: 17 year old Keith Galloway (second row) for the sharks has said that he intends on playing with the dragons in the future when offered a contract. A friend of mine who is a teacher taught Keith and spoke with him recently. Keith said he is on a contract of 30,000 and at 17 thats alot. Keith also said he was hoping to be offered a contract for the dragons, he said he doesnt want to really play for the sharks and says they have some big problems. :D

Enjoy the wait.

Gallow may well of been unhappy last year but changes are afoot which could se him, as every 17 year old does, change his mind in a thrice.

Fact is, Galloway is a contracted Shark for 2004 AND 2005. The Sharks have developed him, doesn't matter how it's come about, that's the fact and they won't be giving up on him that easily. He will never be released before the contract is up so anyone who wants him for 2006 is gonna be forking out BIG bickies.

The Sharks will be a more stable club by the time Keith's contract comes up for review and we get first go at keeping him and as I have said, 17 year olds go from mood to mood so 2 years is like an eon away.

Keep the dream alive though, dreams are healthy :)

Anonymous

Juniors
Frenzy said:
I'd reply in the original thread but frankly it's beneath me to participate in that inane swill.
:roll: Must be difficult... in fact, I don't know how you manage to function down at this level.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Frenzy said:
Fact is, Galloway is a contracted Shark for 2004 AND 2005. The Sharks have developed him, doesn't matter how it's come about, that's the fact and they won't be giving up on him that easily.

Oh yeah, like Cronulla developed Jason Stevens...

Give me Ashton Sims any day...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Collateral

Coach
But our premierships dreams have come true.....how many of the Sharks premierships dreams have come true..comeon...has to be at least 3...WHAT?!?!? O have turned into actual premierships....jeez, you guys need to fire the coach or something. Oh no wait wait thats right....you've already done that. Maybe you need to cut some players then?? Oh no wait you already cut Dally M winner Preston Campell did ya....hmmm, well, I guess relocation might be a good idea? Somewhere far far far away would be good.

Jimbo

Immortal
RedFagon said:
WHAT?!?!? O have turned into actual premierships....

That's right, just like St George Illawarra Limited. Zero.

jeez, you guys need to fire the coach or something. Oh no wait wait thats right....you've already done that.
As have you. Twice. David Waite was a hell of a lot better than Bitchslap Brown...

Maybe you need to cut some players then?? Oh no wait you already cut Dally M winner Preston Campell did ya....
You could do a lot worse than cutting your Dally M winner too. He does f*ck all unless he's wearing a NSW jumper
hmmm, well, I guess relocation might be a good idea? Somewhere far far far away would be good.
Like Wollongong? Oh, hang on, someone's aready relocated there, haven't they?

Collateral

Coach
WHOA RedFagon...another bright well thought out response by a Sharks dud. RedFagon....jeez, my head is spinning after that one.

Jimbo, another sharks fan that cant stop thinking about the Dragons.

"That's right, just like St George Illawarra Limited. Zero."
He never said the Saint George Illawarra Dragons did he brain child.
But you see....since we merged....we have been in one grandfinal....how many have you been in since 1997?

In one season, we as a merged club had achieved the highest the sharks had achieved in their whole career as a club.

Yeah we have fired the coach twice....but we didnt fire the Australian coach after two seasons.

The funny thing is...you guys cut a Dally M player that was performing each week and was a great player. Im glad he has moved on and tasted something he wouldnt of at thSharks...A premiership.

Wollongong isnt exactly far far far away now is it? But the Gold Coast is.

Jimbo

Immortal
1. 'He' said 'our' dreams, as a St George Illawarra supporter.

2. Well done on your maiden season, although the years since have shown that life is a little tougher without $8m worth of players...

3. Campbell was dropped because he was not performing. Even he will tell you that. He will also tell you that he's a better player today because of it.

Scammer

Juniors
RedDragon is the type ***edited by admin - please refer to guidelines*** says makes no sense, he is one confused individual.

Come on Red 2+2 = ??? .........come on you can do it! #-o

Collateral

Coach
No Scummer, I'm not getting tricked into doing your own homework for you.
And again, all you can do is try to insult me, swearing, You think you are a real tuff guy dont you. Probably think you're little scooter gang is real tough aswell, loitering around, hassling old age pensioners for money. The funny thing is that you look like an idiot the way you post with just pure abuse and asumptions.
Wait till you get to year 1 before you try talk on a forum where some intelligence is required.

Gee...looking at that Paragraph I wrote, I just realised it might take you a while to read it, let a lone understand it....but I guess you will have to learn someday.

Jimbo, I was refering to Scummers post how he said all the Dragons can do is Dream.

It was a bit hard for Campbell to play well when he wasnt even allowed to play in his Dally M winning position.

I find it funny how the Sharks keep getting our salary cap price estimates for 1999.One day its 7million, the next 8million, one day it will be around 20million I reackon.

From memory Our salary was either 6 or 7 million that year.

Collateral

Coach
No Scummer, I'm not getting tricked into doing your own homework for you.
And again, all you can do is try to insult me, swearing, You think you are a real tuff guy dont you. Probably think you're little scooter gang is real tough aswell, loitering around, hassling old age pensioners for money. The funny thing is that you look like an idiot the way you post with just pure abuse and asumptions.
Wait till you get to year 1 before you try talk on a forum where some intelligence is required.

Gee...looking at that Paragraph I wrote, I just realised it might take you a while to read it, let a lone understand it....but I guess you will have to learn someday.

Jimbo, I was refering to Scummers post how he said all the Dragons can do is Dream.

It was a bit hard for Campbell to play well when he wasnt even allowed to play in his Dally M winning position.

I find it funny how the Sharks keep getting our salary cap price estimates for 1999.One day its 7million, the next 8million, one day it will be around 20million I reackon.

From memory Our salary was either 6 or 7 million that year.

Scammer

Juniors
Red, you are a real hypocrite why don't you read your posts on the other forums before you reply to me, you are the only idiot on this forum and I must really have you worked up to have to do a double post.

Keep them coming I am enjoying this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Collateral

Coach
Scummer, I started football related arguements...then yourself took it as your Patriotic duty to try and abuse and insult me personally. So you see, Im not a hypocrite because I didnt start the personal abuse war. You did and so far you are losing easily. You get about an 8 on effort, but for sportsmanlike behaviour its -8, intelligence 1.

You are embarrassing yourself whether you realise it or not.
Look, I know you spend the whole day thinking up insults to try and offend me, and then you spend half the night working up the courage to post the message....but really, in all honesty, you are going backwards.

Like I have said before, the sharks forum used to be Good when it had the people that could make and take the FOOTBALL related abuse...but then somehow the lowlife scooter gang sharks fans turned up and started abusing people and crying when someone said something bad about their team. :roll:

RedDragon said:
Scummer, I started football related arguements...then yourself took it as your Patriotic duty to try and abuse and insult me personally. So you see, Im not a hypocrite because I didnt start the personal abuse war. You did and so far you are losing easily. You get about an 8 on effort, but for sportsmanlike behaviour its -8, intelligence 1.

You are embarrassing yourself whether you realise it or not.
Look, I know you spend the whole day thinking up insults to try and offend me, and then you spend half the night working up the courage to post the message....but really, in all honesty, you are going backwards.

Like I have said before, the sharks forum used to be Good when it had the people that could make and take the FOOTBALL related abuse...but then somehow the lowlife scooter gang sharks fans turned up and started abusing people and crying when someone said something bad about their team. :roll:

Red Dragon, don't kid yourself that your posts in the Sharks forum were football related in anything other than a vague sense. They weren't as bad as Scammer's efforts here, I grant you, but they were feeble attempts at trolling nonetheless.

Fans of other teams, including the Dragons, are always welcome in the Sharks forum with anything constructive, or decent banter. Don't waste our time and bandwidth with any old rubbish though.

Collateral

Coach
It was actually a semi-serious question about wessels and tweddle, the pic of stevens was just a bit of retalliation to what we get in here by sharks fans, and the other thread was invitiing an arguement with the Things being said about the Dragons clubs etc.

Whether or not you saw them to be football related or not, the fact is, had the Sharks forum Gang not reacted to it in the way it did, it would of gone down a much better path.

Im sorry if you saw it as trolling but we do cop it over here a fair bit from sharks fans. But dont worry, like I said, Im finished with the Sharks forum, it lacks the humour it used to have with a lot of decent people gone and frankly, I didnt find the way those threads were replied to amusing at all.

maxpower3000

Juniors
I have to agree with Dean, as bad as Scammer's efforts may be at getting personal towards you Red their seem to be about three threads that have been locked on the sharks forum which you have started, I think you need to take some responsibility as a moderator and Scammer should not get so personal.

Anonymous

Juniors
LOL... he's talking to himself. Scammer and maxpower... weren't you the two-headed monster from the NRL game forum?
Jeckle and Hyde perhaps?

Collateral

Coach
Nah, I think i've embarrassed you enough Scammer, its getting boring now. Your not even worth the little effort it was to rebuke your posts.