What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keno!

Alba

Coach
Does anyone play it .. I think I have a problem haha .. not that I play it that much but when im at work i'm always watching the numbers to see what comes out alot .. I put a 5number bet on the other day for 5 games when I finished work and went home and when I checked it I had won $640 .. STOKED!! Anyway i'm bored and I felt like making another thread. . Also I watched "Good Luck Chuck" the new Jessica Alba movie last night and even when she is supposed to be dorky she is sex on legs .. I <3 her ...

that is all ..

McLovin

Staff member
What is Keno and how do you play?? I'm the person hanging around the old folk placing bets on random dogs...

Nikki

Coach
I always pick just 3 numbers which is my date of birth. If all 3 come up then its $42. I put 15 $1 games on one night and didnt even win my dollar back.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I hate you alba. I always play and the most i've won is $8. I never win on anything, i'm so f**king unlucky in gambling and winning stuff.

I once one a tv when i was 9, haven't won so much as a fake turd since..

Jono078

Referee
Love Keno, usually win.

I usually play 1 game with 3 numbers which pays 3-1.

Number 74 always works well for me.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I hate all of uses

I never f**king win on anything! No Joke!!

I wish the day i put money on keno and win $5000

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:
I hate all of uses

I never f**king win on anything! No Joke!!

I wish the day i put money on keno and win $5000

uses ?

good one Ron

Schillaci

Juniors
Alba said:
Does anyone play it .. I think I have a problem haha .. not that I play it that much but when im at work i'm always watching the numbers to see what comes out alot .. I put a 5number bet on the other day for 5 games when I finished work and went home and when I checked it I had won $640 .. STOKED!! Anyway i'm bored and I felt like making another thread. . Also I watched "Good Luck Chuck" the new Jessica Alba movie last night and even when she is supposed to be dorky she is sex on legs .. I <3 her ...

that is all ..

Good to hear you hada good time and one some money. Cool thread.