What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kevin Locke - Naughty boy

JJ

Immortal
What a dick... surely the culture of the club shouldn't support this ongoing boorish behaviour?

Iafeta

Referee
He is our best fullback, though Fisiiahi and Tuimavave are certainly not without promise. However, he's not bigger than the club, and the last thing they need is a twerp with a pathetic attitude. He should be on last chance saloon.

jamaman

Juniors
He is our best fullback, though Fisiiahi and Tuimavave are certainly not without promise. However, he's not bigger than the club, and the last thing they need is a twerp with a pathetic attitude. He should be on last chance saloon.

Elliot has said no one is above the team!

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Didn't think it was worthy of a new thread...but this complete oxygen thief is at it again.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...-nrl-drink-driving/13z79jgyyvesf1y1mgy7a59eus

At this stage, I reckon Sione Faumuina is out there somewhere laying down his guns, saying 'nup Kev, you got me - I thought I was the biggest, dumbest, drunkest gunslinger ever to pull on a Warriors jersey, but you got me brother'.

It's actually sad. Sad in so many respects.

Iron Lion

Juniors
Didn't think it was worthy of a new thread...but this complete oxygen thief is at it again.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...-nrl-drink-driving/13z79jgyyvesf1y1mgy7a59eus

At this stage, I reckon Sione Faumuina is out there somewhere laying down his guns, saying 'nup Kev, you got me - I thought I was the biggest, dumbest, drunkest gunslinger ever to pull on a Warriors jersey, but you got me brother'.

It's actually sad. Sad in so many respects.

Wow - the guy just cant have any interest at all in having a footy career.

jaseg

Juniors
Sam Tomkins' biggest positive impact on the Warriors: forcing Kevin Locke out of the club. Cancerous twat. Surely there won't be anyone desperate enough to give him another chance now.. Wakefield had to be the bottom of the professional barrel, right?

spear tackle

Juniors
I used to think that yes he had made a few mistakes involving vehicles and he'd learn from it, but I was way wrong. I'd say he's all out of chances now.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Sam Tomkins' biggest positive impact on the Warriors: forcing Kevin Locke out of the club. Cancerous twat. Surely there won't be anyone desperate enough to give him another chance now.. Wakefield had to be the bottom of the professional barrel, right?

You'd think so, but there's always some desperate side who take him, knowing they can't do any worse. Wakefield was the latest to do that, and they got him for about what - 2 weeks? Did he even play a game?

Seemingly the only player in the history of rugby league who's shirt number outranked his IQ. And he played fullback.

MKEB...

Staff member
Seemingly the only player in the history of rugby league who's shirt number outranked his IQ. And he played fullback.

So funny, apt and painfully correct.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
What did Michael Luck say? When God was busy handing out brains Nobby was off somewhere buying magic beans...