What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kick the roosters out.

No dummy spitting at the Roosters old son. Justice will prevail and Doust will have a grin the size of Riddell after a couple of big macs. :D

drake

First Grade
I don't think doust should support this move by the Roosters.
I personally believe he should be garnering support for juniors concessions amongst the other clubs and offering that as an alternative.
I will be disgusted if he supports the court battle.
Supporting the Dragons doesn't mean we have to conga line Dousty.

RC, I smelt you were here.

The Roosters lawyer is Michael Conn and he is on the Roosters board. I'm glad that Easts have threatened the NRL. Sometimes in life you have to force the issue. The Roosters do not want to lose the great players that they and they alone have developed. You fools keep going on about your so called juniors but the majority of you who post here are from the St George side of things and as far as I can see you only have Gasnier and Thompson as local juniors from the St George area. The rest of the juniors are from Illawarra. The Roosters have more juniors in their first grade squad than you have so give the we only want to protect our juniors crap a rest because you only have 2 and Gasnier is a crock and Thompson is an ordinary player who would only get a run wiith maybe Souths.

& for the Poultry's next trick, lets see how long it takes their Backroom
B(p)ackers to pull a few strings with Immigration & sort Morley's Visa problem out. wouldnt worry me, but if it was you or I with simliar convictions from overseas & we tried to get into this country...I bet we wouldnt get the Visa that Morley surely will............ :D :D :D

Noddz

Juniors
I'm a Balmain supporter, now a Tigers supporter...

I agree with the Dragons...

if a player rises through your junior ranks, from say SG ball, and have never played for another club in SG ball or higher there should be some concession on them, say 10%...

then maybe a 20% concession for players over 8 years service to 1 club...

and if they fall under both categories, they get a 30% concession...

maybe youc can give 5% if they make reps 1st at your club to, so there is a potential 35% saving there...

The roosters are threatening to abolish the cap, thus creating a comp where 4 teams can afford a premiership

it works in the ESL because of the world club challenge, and teams get relegated, but in the NRL, slowly it will lose fans, then sponsorship, as if no1 watches the game, no1 will sponsor it, then it will die... THANK GOD FOR THE ROOSTERS!!!! You say that teams dont have to spend the whole cap, but what chance will they ever have then??? its still 4 teams that will buy all the players...

you say you wont, what happens in 5 years, when you need more players at the roosters, you buy all the top juniors, and it happens again, here, its equal, with the sallary cap, do you really want to see another Manchester United in the NRL, what if it was the Broncos that spent the most, and beat the roosters for the next 10 years straight, and won the comp 10 years in a row??? thats what will happen, as they have more money than the roosters...

think about the consequences you stupid roosters supporters

the bulldogs spent 600 000 on average more than any other team in 2001 and 02, and almost won the comp, and you complained, but this is what will happen if the roosters win this challange...

so go home roosters supporters...

im with the dragons on this

juniors concessions are the way, unfortunatly, that wont help the roosters much...