What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kicker this week

Nugby

Juniors
Sorry guys, but who's kicking this week. I'm convinced it's Prince and Lockyno1 insists it's Benji (which only makes me more convinced it's Prince) but I thought I'd be better off asking here.

Thanks in advance.

BJ

Juniors
it will more likely be prince.. he did the duties when hodgo was out previously.. but apparently benji has a mean kick on him and is a natural...

this week it will be prince tho

Nugby

Juniors
I'm getting a bit worried, I told my girlfriend to pick up Prince this week for her Sportal Dream team because he'll kick about ten goals against the Warriors. Hope it doesn't affect my chances that night ;-)

mulvihill

Juniors
Prince probably.

Also Prince will retain the `kick it to the fullback on the full 99 times out of 100' duties in general play

mulvihill

Juniors
Hopefully whoever kicks will have more than 2 shots at goal than the last game there when prince and reynolds steered us round the park in the most abject manner since the days of fitzy at 6 and withers at 7

Balmain_Boy

Benji does bloody good restarts too. I can see him kicking the goals, it's the best way to start introducing him to the duty - especially with us losing Prince next year.

Iafeta

Referee
Nugby said:
I'm getting a bit worried, I told my girlfriend to pick up Prince this week for her Sportal Dream team because he'll kick about ten goals against the Warriors. Hope it doesn't affect my chances that night ;-)

lol good call champ

Anyone who actually watches the games rather than the table knows the Warriors, win lose or draw, don't get beaten by much and more to that, don't conceed a mountain of points. They were the only team to not cop a 20 point beating last year, but whatever generalisation gets you through the night.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Why wasn't Benji kicking for the Kiwis?

That kick from the sideline was struck really sweetly.

Iafeta

Referee
Balmain_Boy said:
Jeez Iafeta, grow some balls. Talk about taking a nothing statement personally.

Jeez Balmain Boy, grow some balls.

Nugby thought the Warriors would get done by 60, they didn't, now its his turn to cop it sweet. All tongue in cheek, the only one who seems to have taken it seriously is... you.

Nugby

Juniors
I was exaggerating it a bit, but bloody hell, I can't remember the Warriors playing that well in three years. In retrospect, that is the worst tip I've made all year. Good effort from your lot Iafeta, but in the end, I am a Dragons supporter, so it didn't cut me too deep ;-)

Balmain_Boy

Iafeta said:
Jeez Balmain Boy, grow some balls.

Nugby thought the Warriors would get done by 60, they didn't, now its his turn to cop it sweet. All tongue in cheek, the only one who seems to have taken it seriously is... you.

:lol:

Apologies mate, that post was made after a few too many ales. No doubt compensating after the thumping your mob inflicted upon us!

Iafeta

Referee
Too true Nugby. Best game in ages.

Balmain Boy, no dramas. I'm sure the Tigers will rise again. Even though they've copped a bit of stick, off how well the Warriors played on Saturday I don't think anyone would have stopped them. At least you fellas have a nice piece of silverware in the cabinet at the moment ;-)

Balmain_Boy

Mate your mob was too good. I was disappointed with the way we played - not with losing. When a team with the Warriors skill (in the forwards that is) completes at 92% as in the first half there is always to be strife dealing with them. We were disappointing, but even at our best we would have struggled with the way your forwards were playing.

Honestly if the Warriors played like that every week they'd be a top 4 team no drams. I suppose consistency is the key.

mulvihill

Juniors
I thought we should have done better on their fullback given he'd been downa mine lying down for 2 wks. At least Tracey Grimshaw didn't ask him about the game of his life the night before

Gus22

Juniors
mulvihill said:
I thought we should have done better on their fullback given he'd been downa mine lying down for 2 wks. At least Tracey Grimshaw didn't ask him about the game of his life the night before

B.Webb certainly jumped out of the ground to latch on to an off-load from Faumuina & out-pace Fitzhenry to the try line.

mulvihill

Juniors
The Webb lying down in the cage would outpace fitzhenry due to the fact one doesn't run round in eliptical donuts