What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kicker this week

Nugby

Juniors
Sorry to bother you guys, but Johns is kicking this week, right? Lockyno1 told me that Kurt Gidley's getting all or part of the duties this week (he also reckons Benji Marshall will) but I'm not sure I believe him. He'd love to catch up to me in Sportal's Fantasy NRL comp.

Thanks in advance.

Stuzmeister

Juniors
Yeah I can't see why Joey will give up the kicking responsibilities unless he's carrying an injury or misses a couple from right in front. Kidley is as useless as tits on a bull when it comes to goal kicking as well.

Nugby

Juniors
Thanks Stranger, seemed a bit odd to me that Hagan'd give Gidley a go with the form Johns has showed with the kicking boot this year.

Master Vippo

Juniors
Nugby said:
Sorry to bother you guys, but Johns is kicking this week, right? Lockyno1 told me that Kurt Gidley's getting all or part of the duties this week (he also reckons Benji Marshall will) but I'm not sure I believe him. He'd love to catch up to me in Sportal's Fantasy NRL comp.

Thanks in advance.

You should know better than to listen to any of the dribble that comes out of Lockyno1's mouth. Hes a clown. Ask him who his sporting heroes are and you'll see.

I would also have thought Prince would kick at the tigers..

Also, Kidley is pretty good as GKer. He kicks somewhere around the 70&% mark

Nugby

Juniors
Thing is, Lockyno1 lives downstairs from me and tells me this stuff in real life. I actually get to bring him to task for some of the stuff he says in here (Joe Williams a second rower ring a bell?).

Having said that, since I've known him, he's gone from being a passionate Souths supporter who happened to go for the Maroons, to the rabid Bronco supporter you see before you today. He's also changed allegiances from the Reds to the Brumbies to the Western Force in that time and is obsessed with Matt bloody Henjak.

Latest posts