What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kids in trouble for honesty

Rich102

Staff member
Those two kids should be appointed to the Warriors board immediately!

Big Marn

Juniors
was just reading this.
Wish all journos were kids. Would get some straight to the point questions rather than the pussy footing, you rub my back ill rub your back bs that goes on in the media.

Blair

Coach
It could've been worse, a pupil could've asked Kata, 'I've lost my lunchpass, any chance you've found it?'

Leber

Bench
They came to our school a couple of weeks ago. Jerome ropati, lisone and matulino.

Sam sat on the stage most of the time texting. Really unprofessional I thought. Jerome was great with the kids.

We didn't have a Q and A with the kids but I certainly wouldn't have told my kids to write f**king letters of apology if they asked a Q like that.

jaseg

Juniors
Out of the mouths of babes...

In all seriousness, unless the phrasing of the question was really bad and not reported, making them apologise is stupid. Since the team does actually lose a lot, it's a legitimate question.

Mighty Ape Man

Juniors
What a load of shit. Speak your mind kids. f**k this PC BS. If they put in on the field they wouldn't be getting the shit kicked out of them by some school kids, ha ha.... Seriously though, WTF?!

It was the School that had a problem with it not the Warriors. f**k that Decile 8 School let this kids speak their minds