What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kieran Foran

emack

Juniors
I still think more may come out about the betting scandal that I think he may be involved in?? Just a gut feeling and the way he has stepped away for the game at the moment?? Hope for his sake I'm wrong, but I'd be giving him a miss.....................

The Doc

Juniors
Salary Cap dollars are allocated by the NRL as part of the clubs yearly grant, and can only be used for players.
Wasnt aware. Thanks for the info. In that case, hey Foran, f#ck the dogs and f#ck the warriors, the red V is what you need son!!!

Gareth67

First Grade
If Kieran Foran is serious about safe- guarding his health , then the last place he should be at , is the Bulldogs . Seriously , of all teams that are in the glare of the media , it would have to be the Bulldogs , it's constant . And you can attribute that to the high expectations that are placed upon the team because of their ' all-star ' lineup , and their coach Des Hasler .

I believe that there are only 3 destinations for him , to at least have the opportunity of being able to get back to playing his best football , and away from the pressure of constant media attention .

The Warriors , New Zealand

The Dragons , Wollongong

Newcastle , at Newcastle

Hopefully his overall health would improve , if not too much expectation was placed upon him , and I believe that the only chance he has of doing this , is at one of those teams .
Otherwise he would be better served by sitting out the 2017 season , and starting afresh in 2018 .

Saintsified

Bench
If Kieran Foran is serious about safe- guarding his health , then the last place he should be at , is the Bulldogs . Seriously , of all teams that are in the glare of the media , it would have to be the Bulldogs , it's constant . And you can attribute that to the high expectations that are placed upon the team because of their ' all-star ' lineup , and their coach Des Hasler .

I believe that there are only 3 destinations for him , to at least have the opportunity of being able to get back to playing his best football , and away from the pressure of constant media attention .

The Dragons , Wollongong

Newcastle , at Newcastle

Hopefully his overall health would improve , if not too much expectation was placed upon him , and I believe that the only chance he has of doing this , is at one of those teams .
Otherwise he would be better served by sitting out the 2017 season , and starting afresh in 2018 .

I thought we were a Sydney team doh

emu62

Juniors

The Dragons , Wollongong

Newcastle , at Newcastle

If McGregor is coach then imo for his health , he should stay away from us. Apart from the obvious career damaging implications, It would only take him 5 minutes to learn our complicated attacking structure, then too much spare time on his hands can only lead to trouble

wayne57

Juniors
i dont think foran should be allowed to sign for any nrl team
he signed a contract with parramatta he should honor it or be forced to sit out the remainder of the contract period
this is happening all to often with no consequences to the player not fulfilling his contract and the same should go for the club
the nrl is to weak as we have seen time and time again
I do not know the ins and outs about Foran's situation except he wanted time to sort his life out and was leaving the game to do that.

I think that is understandable and his health comes first.

I do question though, is a few months long enough to be able to return to the NRl and sign with someone else after breaking a contract.

I think if it was a mental health concern that cause Foran to break his contract, there should be a mandatory 12 months out of the game and a medical assessment conducted before he is even considered fit enough to return to the NRL.

This could otherwise open up a loop hole for a way to get around all future contracts between players and clubs.

I am not saying this is the case with Foran by any means, but it is something the NRL needs to act upon to stop this from being exploited by players and clubs alike as a way to get out of contracts

Dragsters

First Grade
Interestingly from this video we learn that

A. Foran won't be a dragon next season

B. Luciano: the delay is in the fact that he is contemplating changing managers and the club is confident of re-signing him regardless.

C. Friz is a gun that the club believes may assist in attracting quality players.

D. After chasing hard previously, the club finally got their man in Mcinnes

Last edited:
No foran no cleary jeez 2017 looks shit already Milward is a goose and should follow Mary out the door I've had enough of these merkinz!

denis preston

First Grade
No foran no cleary jeez 2017 looks shit already Milward is a goose and should follow Mary out the door I've had enough of these merkinz!

What don't you like about the past 3 Millward interviews? He has actually come up in my estimations. Actually explaining pathways & recruitment strategies has been a breath of fresh air.

Sigurd

Juniors
Lolohea to the storm i think.
Of course. I'm convinced that a halves pairing of Elgey and Lolohea could get this team back on track even if we are stuck with Souffs NSW Cup hooker for a year. Both should be available with Taylor locking up his long-term future at Gold Coast and that is why I know it won't happen.

drago brelli

Bench
I still think more may come out about the betting scandal that I think he may be involved in?? Just a gut feeling and the way he has stepped away for the game at the moment?? Hope for his sake I'm wrong, but I'd be giving him a miss.....................

A sensible approach.

What don't you like about the past 3 Millward interviews? He has actually come up in my estimations. Actually explaining pathways & recruitment strategies has been a breath of fresh air.
anyway pathways what pathways? the only pathway there is is a pathway up the freeway to another club!you my friend have fallen for the spin!