What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

King Gallen

Jason Maher

Immortal
Damn he's good. You Sharks fans must dead set have lewd thoughts about the bloke. How much must those cousin kissers hate him after tonight?

:D

Feej

First Grade
I love that out in the NRL forum he absolutely cops it from supporters of other clubs that would take him in a second if he was available to their team.

He's just a forward that can play 80 minutes. Most teams have them. He's nothing special. Can't bend the line, can't offload. All he can really do is grub his way through a game.

Lurkingshark

Juniors
Looked to me as if Gal has taken it on board that he gets too involved. As well as he played, I'm guessing that his stats last night were not as stellar as usual. Passing, staying out of the road, looked much better.
Any stats gurus out there confirm this?

Shark_78

Juniors
Looked to me as if Gal has taken it on board that he gets too involved. As well as he played, I'm guessing that his stats last night were not as stellar as usual. Passing, staying out of the road, looked much better.
Any stats gurus out there confirm this?

They were sensational...

23 Runs for 203 Metres
43 Tackles
2 Tackle Breaks
1 offload
1 line break
1 try