What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwi Captain what a disgrace.....

legs 11

Juniors
Adam Blair....Ok call me old fashioned and I'm probably showing my age......but besides the posey haircut and tattoos ...he's WEARING A BLOODY WHITE T SHIRT under his jersey and its hanging out over his shorts....
come on lets be a little professional this sucks and and degrades the team and the jersey.
It wouldn't be acceptable in the All black environment ......

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Absolute disgrace of an interview, understand trying to be gracious etc, but f**k me, I've bagged Johnson in another topic but at least you listened to him and felt a bit of hurt

Blairs haka has more effort in it than his game does, wish Glenn Stewart had landed plenty more clean ones on him years back

Where’s the “nah-nah-nah-nah Kidwell, wave goodbye” thread?
Unless NZRL change coaches eligibility who will replace him with? Gary Kemble?

If we were playing next week I’m sure there would be a thread.
We will just have to wait for a review process.

Rich102

Staff member
Bloody process. I'm sick of the word.
Kidwell can't coach.
Blair can't captain.
Johnson can't organise.
Kiwi's can't win.

Diesel

Referee
Chews gum during a post match interview. Is that the culture Kidwell expects?

Speaking of Kidwell, has the melon head done the right thing for RL in NZ and resigned yet?

Unless NZRL change coaches eligibility who will replace him with? Gary Kemble?

If we were playing next week I’m sure there would be a thread.
We will just have to wait for a review process.
Well if it has to be a kiwi, then it has to be Blackmore. He’ll be available as it sounds like he’s once again been stiffed of an opportunity within the warriors setup in 2018

ozbash

Referee
I see there is going to be an official enquiry into last night' 'game'.

By the NZRL ffs....

Cold Roses

Juniors
Well if it has to be a kiwi, then it has to be Blackmore. He’ll be available as it sounds like he’s once again been stiffed of an opportunity within the warriors setup in 2018

Blackmore will never get a look in at any level with the NZRL while Nikau is there. It's madness. Nathan Cayless might be the only hope we have.

JJ

Immortal
I'm not too worried about what he wears more that he's a borderlands first grader masquerading as a star, the interviews (his, Johnson's and Kidwell's) were a disgrace. Petulant, patronising bullshit, they are delusional

Im still in disbelief
But Kidwell claimed its about culture and Te Iwi Kiwi and the key is the we bullshit
So what would Brian Smith, Shane Richardson and Ben Gardiner know about our culture. Kidwell was WAY OUTTA HIS DEPTH FROM THE START
This is the result we have

Latest posts