What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwi Train On Squad

So who is going to be added from the UK?

Jones has already obviously, are the only others going to be Cayless, Motu and Hape ?

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
kiwi_man said:
tupou a fringe first grader?? i dont think so mate, he played in the anzac test this yr, he is also brisbanes highest try scorer even though he missed a good 10 games... the only reason he is not in there first team at the moment is due to other players playing well such as darius boyd, justin hodges and karmichael hunt.

lmao

he's not a fringe first grader, he just can't make the team at the moment

lmao

kiwi_man

Juniors
yea exactly, its the same reason as jake webster not making the storms team. i wouldnt exactly call webster a fringe first grader either...

ozbash

Referee
just heard the f**king dogs have withdrawn sbw and utai for "urgent surgery"

funny how they need a knife when the tri's are just around the corner.

ozbash

Referee
Sonny Bill Williams is out of this month's rugby league Tri-Nations.

The Bulldogs and Kiwis star is to have knee surgery immediately, while in a further setback for the Kiwis, winger Matt Utai has withdrawn for the third season in a row.

Roy Asotasi has been cleared to play.

- NEWSTALK ZB

Martli

Coach
Sonny Bill was examined by the New Zealand doctor as well who came to the same conclusion...

Utai i'm not that fussed about - we should be alright in the wing department. Sonny Bill is defintely a big blow though...

MKEB...

Staff member
Listening to Bluey, he sounds pretty upbeat and reakons that he will stilll have plenty of years in them to play for the Kiwi's. Pretty level-headed is our Bluey.

ozbash

Referee
Pretty level-headed is our Bluey.

he might be but i,m pretty pissed off about it. :lol:

Brian McLennon

Juniors
mad kiwi elloco bandido said:
Listening to Bluey, he sounds pretty upbeat and reakons that he will stilll have plenty of years in them to play for the Kiwi's. Pretty level-headed is our Bluey.

Cheers

I would imagine:
Broncs:
Eastwood
Tame

Storm
Kidwell
Blair
Jeremy Smith

But hay they all probably need surgery.

Bring on the 'Bartercard' Kiwis!!!