What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis 4 Nations Squad 2014

Warrior@Heart

Juniors
I don't mind Beale as a winger, has serious defensive issues at centre but he covers kicks well, good under the high ball, good finisher, decent speed. Does what a winger's supposed to I guess.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Maybe childish or fanboyish, but leaving Manu out really decreases my interest in the game. It just doesn't make any sense and leaves a sour taste as he is clearly the best option, in form, and always puts in for the Kiwis. It's not like he's being left out because he doesn't play his best for the Kiwis or is out of form.

sup42

Juniors
Team first players secound.

Otherwise you run the risk of not seeing the bigger picture and not enjoying the game for what it is....a team sport....this is your team.

Wot happens when Manu retires ?

Manu Vatuvei

Coach

Otherwise you run the risk of not seeing the bigger picture and not enjoying the game for what it is....a team sport....this is your team.

Oh of course, I'll still be watching and supporting the team 100%. Idiotic mismanagement of the team still pisses me off though.

ozbash

Referee

Manu has the talent to build a game plan around, not expect Manu to conform to set plays.

Manu in a Kiwi jersey is a totally different person to Manu the week in, week out Warrior.

Meth

Staff member
Maybe childish or fanboyish, but leaving Manu out really decreases my interest in the game. It just doesn't make any sense and leaves a sour taste as he is clearly the best option, in form, and always puts in for the Kiwis. It's not like he's being left out because he doesn't play his best for the Kiwis or is out of form.

Same

My interest was already at an alltime low. Ridiculous selections only make it worse

JJ

Immortal
Manu has the talent to build a game plan around, not expect Manu to conform to set plays.

Manu in a Kiwi jersey is a totally different person to Manu the week in, week out Warrior.

He was pretty f**king good as a week-in-week out Warrior this year anyway

vvvrulz

Coach
Matagi making the bench is bizarre, he was a borderline selection for the Warriors
Are we really that short on depth?

Pretty solid team otherwise.

We are missing a lot of props and replacements are thin on the ground. For whatever reason, the young kiwi props that go over the ditch never seem to make it into first grade. And when they do it's extremely rare that they start.

Last edited:

Latest posts