What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis Squad - ANZAC test

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Our fearless leader - the effervescent, impregnable intellectual LeagueNut has just been revealed.

So now we have to get a squad of Kiwi's assembled for this massive quest!

I for one am dead keen again.

whack your names down guys!

Jesbass

First Grade
He's been revealed? Better than being exposed, I guess!

I'm tentatively available. In other words, I'm keen, but I don't know how likely it is that I'll be able to get a piece written.

In the meantime...carn, Kiwis! :D

joshie

Live Update Team
mum being a kiwi i WOULD qualify lolz . but im a melbourne born aussie (and not a traitor :p )so i will sign up with australia, but good luck to you lot :)

LeagueNut

First Grade
Holy shit, we've only got a week for this match?!? Full time is next Saturday! :shock:

Kiwis squad:

LeagueNut
Jesbass
madunit
Jesbass
byrne_rovelli_fan82
Jesbass

Who else wants in? I promise the use of my donkey for a weekend to anyone that signs up.

Jesbass

First Grade
Holy shit, we've only got a week for this match?!? Full time is next Saturday! :shock:

Kiwis squad:

LeagueNut
Jesbass
madunit
Jesbass
byrne_rovelli_fan82
Jesbass

Who else wants in? I promise the use of my donkey for a weekend to anyone that signs up.

I seem to have a lot of namesakes in that lineup! :shock:

LeagueNut

First Grade
We need moar names!

KIWIS SQUAD

LeagueNut
madunit
Jesbass
byrne_rovelli_fan82
RHCP
Hallatia *
rayroxon*

* = haven't actually signed up yet but will after I get on my knees and beg

Now I have to admit I have no idea how many players we need for this match. Is it 3v3, 5v5, 7v7, ... ??

Jesbass

First Grade
The Kiwis are allowed 7, but the Kangaroos are only allowed 3...

It's 5v5. :thumn

LeagueNut

First Grade
Fulltime is approaching faster than a greased up deaf guy.

We've got five team members confirmed, and five are required for the starting line-up ... my maths isn't great but that looks like it'll work. :)

So EVERYONE GET WRITING and make some noise in this thread if me or any of the other wonderful Kiwis in this thread can be of any assistance.

GO THE KIWIS!

Hallatia

Referee
We need moar names!

KIWIS SQUAD

LeagueNut
madunit
Jesbass
byrne_rovelli_fan82
RHCP
Hallatia *
rayroxon*

* = haven't actually signed up yet but will after I get on my knees and beg

Now I have to admit I have no idea how many players we need for this match. Is it 3v3, 5v5, 7v7, ... ??
Anything for you Nutty:ls:

Latest posts