What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
Got the job done with 4 starters out, move on to the real games now.

Hard to give points as everyone was solid last night

3 JWH - got us moving after absorbing that pressure in the first 10
2 SST - good return off the bench
1 watson - solid first outing at FB

I feel like Latrell could easily be in the points, he has been much maligned in defence but i thought he did a great job against gagai last night.

30 points means we are finals certainties which is great. Hopefully we can make top 4 although we easily have the toughest draw of the current top 5.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Yeah our draw includes three very tough away games. And the rest of the top 5 have very easy runs home.

There are half a dozen awful teams this year which means we could be the first team since 1998 to go 16-8 and still miss the top 4, on F/A.

3. JWH
2. Keary
1. SST

Headless Chook

Juniors
3. JWH
2. Keary
1. Aubs

Scrappy, patchy and clunky but a win is a win.

Interesting that Sportsbet currently has us at $1.57 against the Cows next week. No way we should be that short.

Tommy Smith

Referee
I reckon we're only slight faves with Gordon and Friend out.

Amazing that we're 2nd and yet a loss to the Cowboys could see us slip to 5th!
With a 13-6 record no less should we lose.

Lambretta

First Grade
Was it just me, or was anyone else really bored watching that on Friday?
It had the stench of Monday Night Football with a totally empty stadium

If the NRL needs any more evidence that the 6pm Friday slot is a bloody stupid idea, then that was it
We need to get rid of that rubbish straight away

As for the team performance, well, we were marginally better than Newcastle - which speaks volumes

Our defence was good against a team that had no attack. Our attack looked like we were playing the game in the midst of a torrential downpour. Ooopps there goes another dropped ball

Keary tried hard
SST made a difference off the bench
Connor Watson was solid at the back
JWH blasted away - easily our best

JWH 3 points
Keary 2 points
SST 2 point
Connor Watson - honourable mention

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
3. JWH
2. SST
1. Keary

Play like that against anyone other than the Newcastle under 20's team and we probably lose.