What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights team for Dragons game

Who should be 5/8

• Total voters

roopy

Referee
Robbie O'Davis
Timana Tahu
Matthew Gidley
Mark Hughes
Adam MacDougall
Kurt Gidley
Andrew Johns (c)
Josh Perry
Danny Buderus
Matthew Jobson
Sean Rudder
Daniel Abraham
Ben Kennedy
Interchange:

Anthony Quinn
Clint Newton
Luke Quigley
Adam Woolnough
Craig Hall
Andrew Price

This is very much a provisional team, depending on who can back up after SOO. If all are fit I would think Quinn and Price will drop out. Quinn will get a run if Tahu drops out and Newton will run on if Kennedy drops out.

Doogs is back, for better or worse. I hope he gives his all, but you never know what he is thinking about being cut at the end of the season.

Kidley is first pick 5/8. I think this will be the start of one of the great partnerships - Langer and Lewis, Sterling and Kenny, Johns and Kidley. The partnership actually started last week with a good win over Brisbane. You can't get a better start than that.

I think Rudder should play lock because he would add a bit to the organisation of the side if he were able to still run outside Johns every now and again, but Kennedy has good claims to the spot as well.

~bedsy~

First Grade
I think that Macdougall should have to play in reserve grade for at least 2-3 weeks to prove his fitness.... HIs been out for over 18 months, and it's not fair to the other players like Quinn and Hall who have played great. Every other player would have prove they are up to it, even Hughes went to first divi before he came back, so should Macdougall.
Kurt will be a great 5/8 for Newcastle and it's about time they pushed Rudder out of that position as he hasn't been his best there for a good while.

Latest posts