What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

hindy111

Post Whore
Guys like obscene assassin used to rave on about this kid coming through. But I also recall him saying Davis and Tanginoa where best juniors iors since Hindmarsh.
So i wouldnt go off any of his tips.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Agree.... But his track records shows he has nurtured some great juniors into first grade. Taken Panthers to Finals both years. Won 2 /4 finals games. Had large injury tolls.
Id much prefer BA. But his record is not as good as of yet.
BA's record not as good??? The teams they have coached and the circumstances are really similar LOL!! Griffin failed at the Broncos you Gronk!! The Broncos lol. Then he takes over one of the most talented squads in the NRL and has barely scraped into two finals series with sweetheart draws. Compared with BA who took over two time spoon winners. Derp derp derp.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Guys like obscene assassin used to rave on about this kid coming through. But I also recall him saying Davis and Tanginoa where best juniors iors since Hindmarsh.
I'd take his opinion over your biased panther written drivel any day.

Gus what a genius Gulp gulp gulp!!!

Moyla best playmaker in the game gulp gulp gulp!!

Merrin what a player gulp gulp gulp!!!

Panthers panthers panthers gulp gulp gulp!!

hindy111

Post Whore
BA's record not as good??? The teams they have coached and the circumstances are really similar LOL!! Griffin failed at the Broncos you Gronk!! The Broncos lol. Then he takes over one of the most talented squads in the NRL and has barely scraped into two finals series with sweetheart draws. Compared with BA who took over two time spoon winners. Derp derp derp.

Whats soo good about penriths squad? Bunch of over rated rookies with Tramou and Merrin.
The spines what. Cleary,Edwards,Wallace and May...Overhyped

hindy111

Post Whore
I'd take his opinion over your biased panther written drivel any day.

Gus what a genius Gulp gulp gulp!!!

Moyla best playmaker in the game gulp gulp gulp!!

Merrin what a player gulp gulp gulp!!!

Panthers panthers panthers gulp gulp gulp!!

I am an excellent spotter of talent in rugby league. I just have a knack.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

How could I say that when I never saw Hindmarsh in the juniors? you fool. As I've always said I can only go based on what I see. Plus a good junior =/= a good first grade player.