What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
They must pay a bit of coin in that Wollongong League with those names running around in it.

Didn't Beau Henry play for us a couple of years back?

They do!! Some decent names have played there over the last few years (ryles, fein, Waterhouse, Rodney just to name a few). I heard one player could get paid a lot more playing in the Illawarra Comp then 20's for the dragons.

Yes he was!!

T.S Quint

Coach
They must pay a bit of coin in that Wollongong League with those names running around in it.

Didn't Beau Henry play for us a couple of years back?

I don't think so.
I think he went straight from Dragons lower grades up to Newcastle.
I think he only played for the Titans after that for a bit.

He's from Shellharbour I believe, so they might not have had to pay too much to get him there.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
"
Canterbury forward Andy Saunders has signed on with Parramatta feeder Wentworthville in the ISP NSW competition.

Unable to secure a new deal with the Bulldogs despite making his NRL debut for the club last season, the 23-year-old has joined the Magpies on a part-time deal.

A product of Penrith’s NYC system, he captained the 20s in 2014 before earning a call up to the Junior Kangaroos.

With his pathway blocked at the Panthers, Saunders moved to the Dogs last year where he made his NRL debut in Round 18."

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...r/news-story/a6bbf3c4ef1c1938726489e3641b65e8

Stagger eel

Staff member
Eddie Aiono has signed on from Canberra
Brad Deitz from North Sydney

I'll add a few more names later.

Gronk

Staff member
"
Canterbury forward Andy Saunders has signed on with Parramatta feeder Wentworthville in the ISP NSW competition.

Unable to secure a new deal with the Bulldogs despite making his NRL debut for the club last season, the 23-year-old has joined the Magpies on a part-time deal.

A product of Penrith’s NYC system, he captained the 20s in 2014 before earning a call up to the Junior Kangaroos.

With his pathway blocked at the Panthers, Saunders moved to the Dogs last year where he made his NRL debut in Round 18."

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...r/news-story/a6bbf3c4ef1c1938726489e3641b65e8

050717_andylead.jpg